Breast Augmentation Worked for Me! Wanted to Be a D Cup.

I had a breast augmentation 7 weeks ago and am...

I had a breast augmentation 7 weeks ago and am extremely happy with my results. I am tall, long and lean and was warned by many when I voiced wanting bigger breasts...."D" cup breast to be specific.

I did my homework and went to 5 different doctors to see who I felt most comfortable with. In the end, I chose the doctor that had the best crudentials, best persona, and best before and after pics. After all, If you dont like the work you see, why get the work done?

In the end, I went through with the surgery and got EXACTLY what I hoped for. My breasts look amazing and I couldnt be happier! The pain was very very minimal and nothing some meds, my couch and a good movie didnt fix.

Within 7 days I felt great and was back at work, and within 4 weeks I was back at the gym doing mild-moderate workouts. Now, I feel 100% and have noticed my breasts dropping, softening and feeling like the real thing. I love them, wouldnt have done a thing differently and am so thankful to my doctor for doing such a great job!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was fantastic! He was informative, patient, extremely nice and did a fabulous job. My surgery was flawless and so were my results...I couldnt be happier and have reffered a number of people to his office. If you are in Washington and looking for a great doctor, go to Dr. R.