Breast Implant Surgery

So far, I'm thrilled with the way my implants look...

So far, I'm thrilled with the way my implants look. It has been a tough recovery though b/c I was allergic to the pain medication and now it appears I'm allergic to the steri-strips. If it weren't for all these allergies, the recovery wouldn't have been so bad! I just want to be able to enjoy my new "girls"!

I had implants almost 5 weeks ago and at 3 weeks I started to get itchy and red around the steri strips. I had them removed a week later and was told I was having an allergy to them. However, it's now been 5 days since they have been removed and the rash is spreading. Since being removed little blisters keep popping. Is it normal for the rash to spread? I'm worried that I am allergic to the implant. Is this possible???

Hi I am contacting you because last week I started to break out in a rash. It started at the steristrips from the lift but has gotten a lot worse. They removed the steristrips. It's only been a few days and I am on a topical and oral steroid. Did your rash ever resolve? Thanks for your response. I'm so scared this won't go away!