Breast Augmentation

Before under went surgery I was not even an A cup...

Before under went surgery I was not even an A cup and just wanted something natural looking sense I have a small frame.

I have just recieved a breast agmentation on friday sept. 18th, 2009 and I recieved 275cc filled to 300cc. Which my doctor had told me at the time was going to be a B/ small C cup. And that for my body frame I shouldnt go any bigger because one it would fit and second it wouldn't look like the natural look I was going for.

Anyways after surgery I look and they weren't as big as i was expecting them yo be. So when I went to my doctor that fallowing Monday, I had told him that they weren't as big as i expected and he said yes everyone thinks that and yes I could have fit a 375cc to 400cc. And that what I decided on was the 90% of the smallest breast you could get.

As of right now i was sized for a bra and it was going a B. Aren't they suppose to be bigger in the begining? And now I really want to go bigger but was wondering how long I would have to wait? Sense it is so early along could I do it soon?

Overall if i do have to live with them I will. I just feel like what i got i could have got with a goog padded bra.

I would recommend this doctor only if he does something to help me figure out what to do with mine.

My sister got 275 cc also and she is pretty small. She's probably a full B now but had virtually nothing before. But hers look great and very natural. I'm actually jealous of her! Ha ha. Mine are huge and very artificial looking.

Could you please provide information on her doctor, facility, and saline ir silicon?

Hi Marina,

This related question from another RealSelfer might help address some of your concerns: Advice for too small breast implants?

Good luck with your recovery!