I recieved 275cc filled to 300cc. - Breast Augmentation - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Before under went surgery I was not even an A cup...

Before under went surgery I was not even an A cup and just wanted something natural looking sense I have a small frame.

I have just recieved a breast agmentation on friday sept. 18th, 2009 and I recieved 275cc filled to 300cc. Which my doctor had told me at the time was going to be a B/ small C cup. And that for my body frame I shouldnt go any bigger because one it would fit and second it wouldn't look like the natural look I was going for.

Anyways after surgery I look and they weren't as big as i was expecting them yo be. So when I went to my doctor that fallowing Monday, I had told him that they weren't as big as i expected and he said yes everyone thinks that and yes I could have fit a 375cc to 400cc. And that what I decided on was the 90% of the smallest breast you could get.

As of right now i was sized for a bra and it was going a B. Aren't they suppose to be bigger in the begining? And now I really want to go bigger but was wondering how long I would have to wait? Sense it is so early along could I do it soon?

Overall if i do have to live with them I will. I just feel like what i got i could have got with a goog padded bra.

I would recommend this doctor only if he does something to help me figure out what to do with mine.