Assymetrical Breasts W/ Silicone 290cc/310cc

I had very nice breast initially but , to my taste...

I had very nice breast initially but , to my taste too small. Now I truly regret my choice to have a breast augmentation as they look very fake and are asymmetrical, I am much more saddened by my body today then I was with small breast, at least they were pretty much the same and natural. I would advise people to truly think about it and all the risks before deciding to do so.

I have had a breast augmentation 47days ago, and for the past month I have seen a high asymmetry develop. Initially I had a very small asymmetry between the 2 breast and the surgeon thus decided to use different sized implants (silicone) : 290cc on the left one and 310cc on the right. The problem is that the left one is now much higher and has a different overal shape than the right one. I don't know which one is the problem : is the right too low or the left too high? The surgeon asked me to wear a compression band but I'm afraid this will lower the right breast as well! What do you think? This is really annoying and depressing me a lot and I do believe that 1month and a half gives a quite accurate indication, do you think there could be any changes? Is the left one just slower in lowering?

It's been a few years - how u doin now?
take em out
give it a little more time! they arent as bad as you think!
It's obvious, the pocket he created on the left, for the implant is much higher than the one on the right! You can have a revision surgery, either stitch the one on the right, underneath and open the pocket on top, so it's even with the left one OR create a lower pocket on the left one and stitch up the top, so its even with the right.
You look bigger the 290 and 310 could be swelling.Left is higher than right, I do not believe they will drop.You may need surgery. You looked very good before surgery, you needed a slight enhancement.
I think you need to see another surgeon. This looks like poorly placed implants to me. I would recommend someone in Los Angeles like Dr. Marc Mani if you can make the trip. I'm considering using him, and I've seen many photos on his website of corrections for problems like yours. From what little I know, I would recommend submuscular placement and slightly smaller implants as well.