Saline Filled Implants 9 Years Ago

I had Saline filled Implants almost 9 years ago...

I had Saline filled Implants almost 9 years ago and My Left breast is very sore to touch a little more swollen to touch and achy sharp prick over the heart area or breast not to sure and the Right one seems a liitle smaller with no pain.If I squeeze my nipples I get a Dark green Discharge that comes out with no odor..My Doctor is haveing me go get a Diagnostic Mammogram done. is this what should be done to determine anything and how are they going to squeeze my breast if it hurts to press on?What should I do Ive been really sick lately as well and doctors cant figure out what is wrong everything comes back normal.Im really not loseing my mind Im 32 and a mother of two to live for someone help please...Also there is Breast Cancer History in my Family as well...Im Scared..

I got Saline Implants because I was very small chested and Insecure at the time and wanted too feel better about my appearance. It Looked Awesome after done Very Good Doctor!

I want to find out what is going on first to say Im satisfied...I have been Very Satisfied up till this point!He really was an excellent surgeon I would Highly Recommend!

I know it's scary but a mammogram is the quickest way to rule out breast cancer. It may not get to the bottom of what's causing your issues but at least it will rule something out. It might also give them a better understanding of what's causing the discharge.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. :( I hope you'll keep us updated and let us know how you're doing.

Take care,