Saline Filled Implants 9 Years Ago

I had Saline filled Implants almost 9 years ago...

I had Saline filled Implants almost 9 years ago and My Left breast is very sore to touch a little more swollen to touch and achy sharp prick over the heart area or breast not to sure and the Right one seems a liitle smaller with no pain.If I squeeze my nipples I get a Dark green Discharge that comes out with no odor..My Doctor is haveing me go get a Diagnostic Mammogram done. is this what should be done to determine anything and how are they going to squeeze my breast if it hurts to press on?What should I do Ive been really sick lately as well and doctors cant figure out what is wrong everything comes back normal.Im really not loseing my mind Im 32 and a mother of two to live for someone help please...Also there is Breast Cancer History in my Family as well...Im Scared..

I got Saline Implants because I was very small chested and Insecure at the time and wanted too feel better about my appearance. It Looked Awesome after done Very Good Doctor!

I want to find out what is going on first to say Im satisfied...I have been Very Satisfied up till this point!He really was an excellent surgeon I would Highly Recommend!