7 Weeks Post Op and Capsular Contracture? Accolate Therapy?

I recently started dropping some weight and taking...

I recently started dropping some weight and taking a weight lifting class. Unfortunately I was finding that I was losing more and more of what little breast tissue I had. I was unhappy with the size and desired larger, more "womanly" breasts. I decided that I wanted breast implants. I had my breast augmentation on April 24, 2009. I am now 7 weeks post op and was recently told by my plastic surgeon that I may have beginning signs of capsular contracture due to the firmness of my implants. i am still very inflammed and my Doctor suspects that I may have inflammatory problems that may need to be checked by my general doctor. I'm worried and would like to fight this without having to go through more surgery. Recovery hasn't been very easy.

I am now 7 weeks post op and was recently told by my plastic surgeon that I may have beginning signs of capsular contracture due to the firmness of my implants. i am still very swollen and my Doctor suspects that I may have inflammatory problems that may need to be checked by my general doctor. I am currently taking 400-800 i.u. Vitamin E and Fish oil in hopes for improved healing as well as rigorous massage & compression exercises. Should I be taking Accolate now as well?

i had capsular contracture and had a complete capulotomy. and its now been 4 1/2 wks since that surgery. i had my implant in sept of 09 and my cc in feb 10. i am now taking accolate on the chance of cap. cont. again my left breast is not near as soft as the right one. did eventually take the accolate and did it help? i need all the help i can get.
I did not have a capsulotomy and took Accolate for about 3months. To be honest, it helped at the time but it eventually started to get firm again after a few months. I'm only a stage 1-2 in both but mainly on the left one. So, I can live w the firmness as ling as it doesn't cause pain or look deformed-(knock on wood). Just stay on top of ur compression exercises. That seems to be most helpful for CC. Good luck n hope that helps!

he did the best he can, unfortunately, one can never tell what complications may arise after surgery.