10 Years Regretting (34B to 36D)

I had my breast implants done almost 10 years ago...

I had my breast implants done almost 10 years ago and have always felt they were too large. I went from a 34B to a 36D. The do Before my implants I used to put effort into accentuating my breasts and now I am always trying to cover my cleavage.

I did not undergo surgery again years ago because I was afraid of yet another surgery and because I felt ashamed that I hated something that I so badly wanted at one point. Plus I am afraid of losing nipple sensitivity with a subsequent surgery.

Surgery was great, no problems recovering or the anesthsia, but my breasts are too big!!! The pain experienced after was not too bad only had to take pain medication for about 3 days.

Please let me know what you think about the success of having smaller implants put in 10 years later. I am now 35 and have had two pregnancies but did not breastfeed so I do not have any saggage.

Re: downsizing, it sounds like everything is working in your favour. I'm assuming you're not going much smaller - maybe C? I wouldn't think you'd have much loose skin or sagging if you only went down a cup size.

I've found a couple of related questions from other RealSelfers that might also help with your decision:

Getting smaller implants - 700cc to 500cc feasible?

Will breasts sag when replaced with smaller implants?

Good luck and please keep us updated with what you decide to do!