Removing Implants After Only 8 Weeks

They look great, but I want them removed. I did...

They look great, but I want them removed. I did all the research I could, no research prepared me for what it actually feels like to have implants.

I am having my silicone gel implants removed after only having them for 8 weeks. My doctor said he would remove the implants, but didn't mention removing the capsule. I have read a lot about removing them "en bloc". How long does it take for caspules to form around implants? Is there a chance I don't have them yet? My doctor is now on vacation so I can't ask him.

I removed mine after 6 weeks, my breast are back to normal
Hello! Im curious, what size were you before and what size did you go to? What type of implants did you choose? Do you think its the size you dont like, or the texture? Or both? Can I also ask who your Dr was? Thanks so much! I hope that you have come to a satisfying resolution by now!?
I agree with you i did so much research that i think thats what made it harder because i felt tramatized after getting them. all i could think was the worse, i didnt know they cut your muscles off your sternum and it will never reatach and you wont have the same use of chest muscles. i had a removal after four weeks and thought i was the only one crazy enough to do that every one in the drs thought it was dumb to have paid so much. i think what made it bad was that they were too big but after the removal i couldnt be happier except it was hard to have drains. but now im thinking of having them done again just smaller this time but no matter how expensive the are is a small price to risk your health or even your life. and that is true no matter how much research you do you cant imagine how painful and dagerous it is
i had implants for only 5weeks. Hated them!!!! and everything about them. i was told by my PS i had no capsules (lie) so i had to have ANOTHER operation to have capsule removed because they caused me lots of problems. my muscle was sliding over them and didnot allow my muscle to stick back to ribs. please find a PS who will remove them correctly
Hi! I also had my implants removed this summer after having them for four weeks. I did not have capsules so it was very simple to have them removed. I don't think you would either. The worse part is that you have to have surgical drains in your sides for about a week. That was not so fun. You are so right about not being prepared for how they feel. They felt miserable and I am soooo happy to have them out!!
Hi, I am also thinking of removing my implants. I have had mine for 3 months and I have hated them since day one. If you don't mind me asking you how many cc was your implant? I am worried about how mine breasts will look after I remove the implant. I was an A to begin and I have 421 cc. My PS said I should just go back to my pre surgery size since it hasn't been very long, but I am very scared.
Hi! I also was an A cup to start and I had 375cc implants filled to 425cc. I absolutely hated them. I think you will be fine too. I had no extra skin to begin with so I figured I had to be all stretched out. I completely went back to normal which I couldn't believe since I felt like my implants were huge. I only have the scars which I had the below the nipple incision and my surgeon screwed them up so now they look a little funny. But I feel so relieved. I was uncomfortable and they never looked good to me. I feel like I can breath again and sleep comfortably on my stomach. I will happily buy padded bras for the rest of my life!
hi, have you gotten them removed yet? i wanted to tell you i had mine taken out four weeks after and i was an A had 450 ccs VERY LARGE!! thats what i hated cause on top of that they were swollen it looked trashy to me so it did go back ALMOST the same im happy this way but they dont feel like before the surgery to be honest and im thinking of getting them done again just smaller because thats why every one gets them right? for appearance. but deft. its so much easier and comfortable without them. i would prefer not getting them in the first place and since it doesnt look the same as before i rather get them again but SMALLER. either way, hope youre happy with your decision

Hi offthegrid,

There is another RealSelfer who is also exploring explant options right now. Perhaps you two could network and share information? Here's her review: Hate them, too big, want them out!

(I will post this on her review too.)

Hope you're able to get the answers you're looking for. Good luck!