t

I just had breast augmentation on july 29 th and i...

i just had breast augmentation on july 29 th and i already dislike my new breast, i feel as if i have made a huge mistake!

what do i do??? do i just tell my p.s that i want them out?? thanx

I have just got mine done four days ago havent had my follow up appointment with my surgeon and im aleady planning my dateof when i want them removed!! I lost heapsof weight and thought that this was the right thing to do but trust me it isnt i cant sleep i feel so uncomfortable bring on JULY!!
I had my saline Breast Implants done on 7/24/12.
And I hate them to death, they are way too big, and I want them out now!
This is now starting to mess with me mentally, I am now having anxiety attacks every morning and night because the Implants feeling like heavy weight bags and I remember when I got home and took the bra off it felt so good, now I can never take these heavy weight bags off.

I talk to my doctor and she wants me to wait 6 weeks, and stated if I then do not like them then she will take them out. I can not and do not want to wait! Anxiety is real and I don’t want to wait, I am for sure that I don’t like them.

On Monday, I see this doctor and I am not leaving her office until she agrees to remove them!
I had my saline Breast Implants done on 7/24/12.
And I hate them to death, they are way too big, and I want them out now!

he did a great job! i just dont think there for me...