t

I just had breast augmentation on july 29 th and i...

i just had breast augmentation on july 29 th and i already dislike my new breast, i feel as if i have made a huge mistake!

what do i do??? do i just tell my p.s that i want them out?? thanx

he did a great job! i just dont think there for me...

I have just got mine done four days ago havent had my follow up appointment with my surgeon and im aleady planning my dateof when i want them removed!! I lost heapsof weight and thought that this was the right thing to do but trust me it isnt i cant sleep i feel so uncomfortable bring on JULY!!
And I hate them to death, they are way too big, and I want them out now!
This is now starting to mess with me mentally, I am now having anxiety attacks every morning and night because the Implants feeling like heavy weight bags and I remember when I got home and took the bra off it felt so good, now I can never take these heavy weight bags off.

I talk to my doctor and she wants me to wait 6 weeks, and stated if I then do not like them then she will take them out. I can not and do not want to wait! Anxiety is real and I don’t want to wait, I am for sure that I don’t like them.

On Monday, I see this doctor and I am not leaving her office until she agrees to remove them!

And I hate them to death, they are way too big, and I want them out now!

Did you get them removed?
Thank you girls for posting the truth.. I was a 36 C and now I am a 38DD sometimes E I wanted to stay a C just lose the sag. Paid $7000 and really as a single mom that was not a smart move money wise. But I had a friend that said I would love it. she lied. She was really not a friend just someone un happy with her own boob job. she said one time " yeah that are not all cracked up to what people say they are" she never said anything like before I did it. Its like she wanted to be sad and I am.. Its been a year 3 months and I have hated every minute. I dont go out I avoid everyone. I have never felt so alone. When I do get attention well its just people staring at my boobs. Men and women. Please if your not sure don't do it. or where a bra around the size you thing you want to be. I use to go with my friend and I wore a DD bra to look bigger.. Remember I was a 36 Full C. and I now I remember when I got home and took the bra off it felt so good to get rid of them. Why did I do this to myself maybe to find a man. Well I didn't. Or to fell better about saggy bood well don't feel better at all. I have lost over a year of my life hiding. I am going in on WEd to tell my Doctor to remove them. I have a surgery planned for Feb. To touch them up that means cut more skin off and more stitches.. I know the doctor is going to tell me I will be unhappy if I take them out. I am unhappy now.. they are way too big. I can not afford to have a smaller set put in and his says is can only take out 50cc each that nothing.. So much pain so much sadness.. Look they suck. Its like heavy water bags on your cheast all day and night. Its hard to sleep right. They look great.. but I feel so stupid having them. I hope its not to ugly when he takes them out.. I need to stand up for myself and tell the doctor take them out now. Hate them hate them hate them.. :(
I hope your removal surgery went ok and things are not too bad now they are removed.
If I could go back I would have never got implants. I do NOT feel myself and there is nothing real or natural about them. Spend the money on something else, wish I had.
YEA IDK if I am a lil late on this post, but I recently had my first consult for a BA and I felt more
uncertain leaving the office. I don't want to go through with it and then not feel ike "myself" afterwards. Im a small 34A and have always hated not fitting into anything. But at the same time I feel like ba is a scam to make u feel sexy but that feeling is only temp. Maybe I should just look at whats important to me in life, then make a decision...any adive?
wow, after reading this i dont know if i want to get implants now..i had 2 kids in 5 years...my once 32c are now 34a SMALL 34a and saggy and deflated...it doesnt help when your dating a guy who used to work in strip clubs either,and dated strippers who had fake breast...but after reading this..idk...its such a crapshoot.
I HATE MY BREAST IMPLANTS...had the silicone out 10 yrs. ago & DOC talked me into saline... I have so much scar tissue, pain and streching. I MIGHT AS WELL BE WEARING TENNIS BALLS IN MY BRA... WELL, I AM!!! To expensive to remove.... Never wanted implants...Just a small lift... Whats the best way to rupture these THINGS ??? 0102blu

I had my saline implants for 8 years, I hated them. The doctor told me they would be a full C and they were DD's. I felt like I was walking around with water balloons on my chest all the time. I am also very athletic and I couldn't run anymore or lift weights without pain. Last year I had them drained for $250 in the office...no pain or discomfort. Within an hour they almost looked like they did before the impants. I wanted to give it a few months before I made the decision to remove them with or without a lift. After 3 months they looked just like they used to. The doctor made some small incisions in the office and took them out for $500. I have never been happier!!!

I had my implants done 5 months ago and I hate them!!!! I got textured tear drop shape under the muscle and I can feel the textured implant on my right side and I can see it also!! I am so unhappy and I would give anything to be able to go back and never have done this to my body!!!
I was a small B! Now I am a Full 34D!! And I hate them!! I have tear drop textured! And I can feel and see the textured implant on one side I am so un happy!! I would do anything to not do it over again.
I feel the same way. I had mine done 6 weeks ago and really only wanted a lift with a little implant. I was a saggy B cup and the PS put 250cc silicon in which made me a full 34 D cup. I hate them and want them out now.So unhappy. My PS said they will get smaller but i dont think they will go that much down.
I had mine made smaller. he has taken the 250cc out and i asked for 180cc to be put in. I am now a C Cup and a lot happier. not perfect i must say but i can live with it now. I have to think now that it could be worse.
I had BA on July 21 and had them removed four weeks later. Hated them. Too big and too ugly....felt even worse. Removal is not so bad but the surgical drains I had for a week were not so fun. Don't care though....so glad to have those balloons out!!
I had the same problem. I told my PS that I wanted a small implant. I was a small C after nursing for a year. I told him I wanted 300-325 cc's. He put 400 in me. they were wide and HUGE:( 9 days after my surgery I went back and made him take them out and put 325..Well now 6 months later, one has bottomed out and the other is shifting under my arm. Its awful!! Hope yours are not as bad as mine;(
I just had a BA a week ago and I HATE them! I asked the doctor NOT to give me BIG WIDE BOOBS and that's what I have. I only wanted to replace the vol I lost from nursing my 2 kids. I want them out ASAP. Everyone is telling me that they're just swollen and I'll get over it but I don't think so. Soooo upset.

Yes!! Ask if he could give you a discount!! The longer they stay in the more your skin will stretch! I had implants put in 5 years ago and hated them from day 1. I tried to convince myself to love them but I never did. I actually just needed a tiny lift or just good bras...lol! I am going to get mine taken out the end of this month and now I don't have an option on the lift and the implants have displaced tissue. My back and neck hurts all the time! Good luck and don't feel bad. Just consider it a lesson learned.