Breast Lift/stretchmarks/revision

I am six months out on a breast lift aug which at...

I am six months out on a breast lift aug which at first i was extremely happy with that is until the swelling went down and they dropped. Now i must say they are in a nice position but i really wanted and made clear upper pole and i dont have that, i also have noticed since the swelling went down that my very thin stetchmarks have returned. Basically the top of my breast is like it was before somewhat saggy with stretch marks. I let my PS know right off i wanted to be able to bend over with a low top on and not be embarrased by stretch marks or saggy skin. If i wanted that i wouldnt of paid the money to have them done.

They are vastly improved but now I am looking at spending even more money to improve what i have. I discussed this with him and he basically ignored me several times when i went for checkup which really made me mad. My question is, how complicated is a revision and will i get the results i want? It seems to me that it is a simple thing, just tighten the skin again.

I dont know if my implants are too low ( they are under the muscle) or what. I am hoping not to have to have different implants (330 cc saline in each) to get rid of my problem. I looked for other options laser etc but never seem to get a good response. I dont want to go through life unhappy with what i have and disappointed with these stretch marks.

The pain was minimal, down time not bad, my breasts were sagging after childbirth and as most women i just wanted to feel good about my self and now i still don't.