Implants for Post-Baby Breasts, Wanted to Get Back to 34D

It will be 2 years in October since I had my...

It will be 2 years in October since I had my breast Augmentation. Before I had my daughter i was a 34D. After my daughter I went down to a 36B-34C but lost a lot of mass and volume.

I know am back at a 34D and they look and feel so natural. I went with silicone gel implants. They feel so natural and they move just like I didnt have implants at all. My family couldnt even notice the difference. They now fill out my bra completely and they look so much better in clothes then before.

I had my insicion under the breast in the crease. I will say that my left breast healed beautifully and you can't see the scar at all. Being from mediterrian desecent, I do have the tendency to keloid. So, on my right breast my scar is a bit rised. I have been using scarfade and that has been helping a little bit.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I went to so many different plastic surgeons before i made my final decision. You really need to do you research and make sure that the doctor you do pick is a board certified plastic surgeon.

I went above the muscle. I had enough breast tissue to be able to do that. I think thats why they feel so natural. My boyfriend couldnt even tell. I actually had to tell him that I had them done. : )
Glad you are so happy!Did you have them over or under the muscle/