Planning on Breast Implant Removal

Stupid decision wish i never had them done. Been...

Stupid decision wish i never had them done. Been dealing with the ramifications of trying to keep them in despite all of the problems and being uncomfortable for 20 years in my own skin. Ive had it. Scared of the outcome but in pain and want them out altogether.

I am having breast implant removal and my PS says he wants to leave in the capsule and just remove the implants. He says this will leave me with some bulk. I feel that the scar tissue/capsule should be removed as well or I am going to have a hard ball sitting at the bottom of my chest or need an additional surgery. I am having them removed after 20 years of capsular contracture problems and 4 capsulectomies which never fixed the problem.

So sorry! That is what frightens me when I think about having implants.

I am sorry you have so much pain from your capsular contructure. May i ask you,please? were your implants under the muscle? i know it helps to get rid of capsular contructure in many cases.

Edited by Sharon: Website link removed. Please only share third-party links privately.
Yes mine are under the muscle. I will try the website - Thanks.