Brazilian Butt Lift Not What Expected

I had a Brazilian butt lift done 2 months ago and...

I had a Brazilian butt lift done 2 months ago and no results. Why? I had a lot of work done and the butt lift was supposed to be better than before. However my hips are now gone and my butt looks smaller.

3 YEARS LATER

No results after 3 years and basically all his work was not good. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am so disappointed.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I don't recommend this Doctor,

I wish there were more pictures here because if this is true, this guy should have his license taken away. I actually have a consultation with him on Monday but due to this horrible review I will be canceling my consultation.
When considering body contouring surgery, BBL, is one. It is an art and a science. It is also very important to communicate with your doctor what are your expectations, the doctor needs to explain what is realistically can be achieved and what can not be achieved. And what are the procedures needed to achieve the results in your mind. Of course the more liposuction needed to sculpt the body and get the fat needed for BBL, the more expensive the procedure. No short cuts and no compromises other wise the results would be not optimal, and that is the reason for patient disappointment. Do not shop for the cheapest doctor, but for the best doctor who is willing to spend the time to explain every aspect of the surgery during the consultation, and be available to you before and after the surgery. Hope you all will be happy with your results.
I had one done three years ago in san diego and you could not tell at all smh. $11,000 down the drain, so now I'm going to Dr.J in ATL in April
I wanted to know if any of u out there have done a bbl in brazil and which liable surgeons do you recomend...im dominican and can go to dr to have it done but I hear brazian surgeons are more experience...hope to hear from u girls thank u! :)
you guys need to Report his ASS!
You need to be a Brazillian to have and Brazillian ass
Yes i'm brazillian
thanks for the words up!!
I am pretty sure he is going to tell me the same thing he told u when I go to my post op ugh! I dont even want to see him but I have to get the stiches removed
I wish I could of seen ur story earlier just got that same process thursday 8th. And I dont see any change at all still have a flat butt and still fat dr. Hegg did a way better job n results were imidiate but now with dr. Attaran i see no diffrence am extremely dissapointes
Omg I can't believe u went to this guy!! He is all BS!! Thank god I cancelled last minute on him and went to a different Dr. I had my surgery done 3 months ago 2700 fat was removed and 700 transferred to each butt cheek! My body looks good and my butt is out of this world nice! Dr. Attaran was telling me he was going put a tea spoon of fat in each cheek!! That's where I pulled the plug! I hope u see results! I don't recommend this Dr to anyone regardless of his price! He is not Dr. Hegg!!! Dr. Hegg was wonderful and a great surgeon who knew what he was doing this other guy is garbage and should get his license taken away!!!!! Do not do a bbl with Dr. Attaran he will do u wrong!!
Thanks so much!!!
For what? Were u planning on going to this guy? Peggy123
WTF!! A teaspoon of fat in each cheek!?? Are you kidding =0 you'll lose that shit just walking to the toilet to take a shit! Good thing you didn't go to him.xx
Do you have before and after pics? Also where is Dr. Hegg located? Thanks
lmao
I never seen any difference and the doctor said that I had to wait a year for the cells to grow. He even said that I needed to eat a lot of fatty foods. It has now been 4 years and nothing yet. Just a total nightmare and 4 years of disappointment.
Wow. I am so sorry, Michelle. Your experience is devastating. I'm anothr woman on the site, and I can't give you any medical advice, but do I understand correctly that your doctor is advising you to eat a lot of fatty foods? Do you think he believes that eating a lot of fatty foods is a good health plan?
So when you came out of surgery did you see a difference than or not then either. Im having my surgery in March 2014. Thats my worst nightmare. To pay my money and be disappointed.
Choosing your plastic surgeon When considering cosmetic surgery, there is nothing more important than choosing the right cosmetic surgeon. Any physician can call himself/herself a cosmetic surgeon. A board Certified Plastic surgeon, by The American Board Of Plastic Surgery is the only recognized board, certifying plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Board certified Plastic Surgeons are dedicated to cosmetic surgery including Breast enhancement, body contouring and all aspects of Facial rejuvenation. They are trained in cosmetic procedures of the face and body that help you look natural and younger. Plastic surgeons adhere to the highest code of ethics. Do not assume that doctors who claim to be “board certified” have the same training. Board certified plastic surgeons have at least 2-3 year of plastic surgery training in addition to training in general surgery or other recognized specialty by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Your cosmetic surgery should be done in an accredited facility; the surgeon should have privileges to do these same procedures in a hospital facility. Your board certified plastic surgeon should spend the time to answer all your questions. Welcomes questions about the procedure, and seeks the input of the patient in the decision making process. During the consultation come with a list of questions that should be answered thoroughly. Discuss risks and complications and how these complications are handled. Ask and be thoroughly informed about finances, including financial obligations for revision surgery and cost. Ask who will do the preoperative and post operative care and follow up. It is the plastic surgeon’s responsibility to do so.
My biggest complaint...not happy with the results. His work sucks. I am not a believer of the fat transfer and want to have my breast redone.
Sounds like ur dr sucked bc i had a bbl and very contempt with my results n other ladies have had it done and the ft lasts for ever pretty much. What is this drs harvesting method bc it clearly sucked
Hello there - I'm so sad your surgery didn't come out well at all. I feel like we need to know more: 1) What procedures did you have done? 2) What were your expectations? 3) What did your body look like before the surgery? 4) What did your body look like right after surgery? (Was it the swelling that made your body look good or did you actually get good fat transfer?) 5) How do you look today? Answering these questions will help other BBL potentials know what we're getting into.
I had the breast implant, liposuction, mini tummy tuck and fat transfer to the butt. My expectations was to have nice breast and that did not happen. I wanted a bigger butt and my hips were smaller after the liposuction. I look almost the same as I did in the picture but the breast makes me look top heavy and not attractive. My butt is shaped funny when I had more hips and curse before the procedures. None of my clothes fit me right and the fat transfer never made me look like I had a butt. I look the same as I did before the procedure except I have no more hips, sagging and uneven breasts and no fat what so ever in my butt. My stomach is flat in one spot and the top of my stomach looks big. I need to get reshaped by a better doctor. Nonetheless, I am still paying for this crap work. I hope this helps!!!
When performed by an experienced surgeon using the proper techniques, buttock augmentation is a highly satisfying and permanent procedure that enhances the profile of the buttocks and surrounding areas for a younger, firmer, curvier look. It is important to check your surgeon's credentials and work before making a decision.