Brazilian Butt Lift Not What Expected

I had a Brazilian butt lift done 2 months ago and...

I had a Brazilian butt lift done 2 months ago and no results. Why? I had a lot of work done and the butt lift was supposed to be better than before. However my hips are now gone and my butt looks smaller.

3 YEARS LATER

No results after 3 years and basically all his work was not good. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am so disappointed.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I don't recommend this Doctor,

I had sx with campos and he's awesome.....
Are you from Trinidad? Trinigirl1962? I am from Tobago
Hi yes I am. Down south.
Me too savannah...
Oh south in Trinidad not usa
Yeah south Trinidad.
Okay
Btw am doing tummy tuck,lipo and bbl for 7,700.
Who's your doctor?
Dr campos
Dr campos is real good . Read his review from those that had went to him.
My doctor is Victor Ramirez in Mexicali mex
Wow thats dirt cheap
Yes it is, Here in nj they were changering 8.000 just for tummy tuck. But am going to Dr Campos bc he is really good. My surgery is in Oct 6. So excited!!
Im excited for you too!!
Thank you.
To any one who has traveled out of state for there procedure and had to travel back how do you manage with seating flying
Dr campos is real good. He leaves you with an hour glass body. Am going to mexico on oct 4. My surgery is on octerber 6. I Check him out for over a year . I know i will look amazing. So exicted.
Im happy for you!!
You better be careful with these cheap Mexican doctors. You have some of the best in Atlanta who are performing amazing work. Pay your money in the US and stop being cheap.
Sorry, but mexican drs. Are pretty good and sometimes better than drs in the US. I luv my Dr and he's in tj. And why over pay for a bbl when u can get it for cheaper and good results in Mexico.
I had 3 surgery a before and it decided to have more babies and it ruined them I had the best doctor in the USA and I still caught a infection it all depends so I can't say that there better in the USA cause anywhere you go if your going to get sick your going to get sick .
I've had lots of family members have surgery in Mexico. And everything has gone good Thanck god and for you ladies wanting to have surgery in Mexico just research but don't let the discrimination against Mexico change your mind . I payed a lot on my last surgery for TT and boob job and lipo. I payed $23,000 and I was still not happy with the results in the USA they charge too much cause it's the USA we pay doctors in Mexico 10,000 dollars that's a lot of. Money in Mexico for the way the dollar is payed . Ladies go for it pursue your dream and look HOT
Yes I agree, I never never heard all three for that little money..
There is not a problem w surgery in the U S A . It's always about finding a great doctor. So many women do a cheaper doctor and then complain how bad their surgery was. A great doctor costs more because he's good at what he does. If you can't afford it, then don't do it. Costs way more to get it fixed when they don't do it right.