Retouch Brazilian Butt

I had a the brazilian butt lift about 2wks ago. I...

I had a the brazilian butt lift about 2wks ago. I did it because I wanted more volume being that I didn't have much to work with in that area. I am not happy with my results. I feel that there is very little difference from what I had prior to procedure. I am not asking to be J-LO I just want to feel that I can see a difference.

Being that I am not happy with my results and my doctor is not happy as well he has told me he wants to do lipo again from my abs area to then transfer about 400cc to my butt again. #1 Is it safe to redo a lipo in the same area 6 wks after initial one done? #2 Will 400cc make a difference in your personal opinion?

I can't recommend him at this time but maybe after all is done I might change my mind.

who was your doctor?
Wow! I'm with lfrancis! Your doc shoulda been haopopy with his OWN results before you woke up! Anyway, what doc admits he doesn't like his own work?!? I really wouldn't go back to him because he should have told you to wait 6 MONTHS not 6 weeks to be safe for your body. Please don't attempt it again before your body completely heals. Trust me, I was tempted to re do myself but I have a 5 year old that needs me more than I need azz!
Who is your doc?
I had a brazilian butt lift two weeks ago and I am very unhappy! My doctor continues to tell me to wait until I am fully healed to see the results. Well I know people who had it done and the results were immediate and they look great! I don't see a difference in mine and I want to get it done again without being charged. It took me a lot of time to save for this procedure and my butt is not where I want it to be. The first day was the best because I thought thats how big it was. Then as each day went by, it got smaller and smaller. He tells me to wait but for what, it's not going to pop out all of a sudden! I am pissed and can't wait til my next appt.to vent!
I had the same bad experience. My butt the first days was great now im on my 3rd week and is almost all of it gone. I wish he can redo the whole thing again.
I hope you used another MD. He should have been happy with his work before he woke you up! If you have not done it again yet, and you are in the orlando, fla area go see Dr. Soto........you will be quite pleased!!!
Sorry that it was not a pleasant experience but I am still interested.
I think it would make a difference if it was 400ccs to EACH cheek but only 200 would not make that much of a difference unless he aggressively lipoe'd your lower back, waist and under the butt. How many cc's did you get per cheek the first time around?
Hi, I just looked up another plastic surgeon saying that he usually does transfers between 200 and 400cc with his butt lifts so I would allow the doctor to redo. Being that the doctor himself is unhappy with the results and if there would not be an additional charge. I would go for it. I'm sure it is safe because he would not risk his medical license if it were not.