Botox is Great (Eyes, Forehead and Frown Between my Eyes)

I had Botox two months ago and had three areas...

I had Botox two months ago and had three areas done for that price. My eyes, forehead and frown between my eyes. I can now see why so many people love Botox and could seriously get addicted to it!.

I had it done by a Doctor after he kindly told me that the eyes are the first thing people look at!. Took ten days for it to take affect, I was getting quite impatient and thought it was not going to work. Then it did but he had missed a line on my forehead which made me look strange, so I went back and he sorted it out. Apparantly you are meant to have a second visit after ten days anyway.

I did not have many lines anyway on my forehead but hopefully Botox will stop them forming. I had lines around my eyes when I smiled and a frown between them, which I now do not have.

I really like the feeling of Botox, if you have had it done you will understand what feeling I mean!. Also the fact it stops the lines getting worse is great. I just wish I'd had it done sooner. The downside is that it does not last long enough and so can get expensive.

Dr. Paul Myers

Used Dr Myers once he has now retired. Will wait for my Azzalur top up and keep you all informed.