Might Start Wearing an Eye Patch to Cover Droopy Eye Caused by Botox

I got botox for an eye lift. After botox I got...

I got botox for an eye lift. After botox I got one eye lifted and one eye drooped. It is so noticible that everyone I talk to asks me what happened to my eye. I am so embarrassed.

Should I get more botox in the drooped eye? It is so bad I am considering wearing a patch on one eye. I don't know what to do. I am so embarressed.

Not been doing it long enough

droopy lid occurs and it is awful. i am on week 12 and am still suffering, must wear sun glasses and can not make direct eye contact with another without excessive twitching and closing of the eye. is not worth even the slightest risk.there is no guarantee that where botox is injected will not seep elsewhere. this is a fact.
The place was a high end medical spa with rave reviews. No dermatologist injected me; it was a nurse. I know that she is experienced and has been doing this for years. This procedure was so horrible for me and I didn't realize how two injections for my crows feet would affect my whole face (even on the 'good' side. I will never do it again.
I had injections only for crows feet and was told the droopy eye only occurred with the injections over the eyebrow. However, I've had a terrible outcome with the tiny amount injected - I didn't realize how it would affect ALL of the muscles in my face, including my lip (I have a freaky assymetric smile). In addition, I had a black eye!!! Two weeks! I'll never, ever do it again. Some people have good outcomes, but I had no idea it would change my whole face. I hope this helps.
Did you go to a dermatologist or a cosmetic surgeon? Do you feel like the person who injected the botox was experienced?
I have been considering botox for crows feet, but am very concerned about the possibility of droopy eye problems. Can you tell me if you had botox for crows feet or the forehead area?
My advice - do not inject any more botox. Your droopy eye won't be like that for much longer. It seems to work for some people, but it has been a nightmare for me and others... Hang in there!