Botox Browlift Just Didn't Work

I have had Botox in the past (a year ago) to lift...

I have had Botox in the past (a year ago) to lift my eyebrows and it worked great. I have recently had Botox injected 3 times over the past month and a half with no change to my brows. Can anyone please tell me why it just is not working to lift my brows this time?

The most likely possibility is that you have developed antibodies to the protein antigen of the Botolinum toxin. Some people feel Xeomin, by not carrying as much protein, will be less likely to cause this problem.
A second possibility is that air might have inadvertently leaked into vial of Botox. If this happens Botox loses its potency. You might check with your physician to see if the same problem occurred with other patients.
Finally, there is a possibility that the vial was not obtained from Allergan in the first place. Unfortunately, some physicians are purchasing their Botox from European and Chinese sources. Not saying yours did, he is anonymous, but that is a possible too.

My doctor is wonderful