Botox Around Eyes - Worried About Effect on Pregnancy

I went in to get botox around my eyes because...

I went in to get botox around my eyes because people kept commenting about how old I looked and that it was very unbecoming. I finally went in and had it done 2 weeks ago and am pleased with the results. But I just found out that I am 4 weeks pregnant. Now I am very worried and don't know if this is going to now affect the baby. Please advise.

I had botox 2 weeks ago and just found out I am 4 weeks pregant. I am worried. What are teh proven affects of botox in this particular situation?

I had 50 units of Botox on my forehead and found out that I was pregnant the week after. It's sad that the joy of pregnancy was overshadowed by the worry of harming the baby. I wish my doctor provided information about possible side effects - she knew we were trying to have a baby for over 5 months! I also pray that everything is fine with the baby, thank you for the information you provided. If any of the ladies had a baby after having Botox in early pregnancy - can you please let me know if everything was fine for you and the baby?
What a blessing to be able to see these educated responses with a click of a button!

I have been lying awake for 2 nights straight worrying because I just found out that I am about 2 weeks pregnant and got some Botox on a whim during spider vein treatment. I've been panicking and kicking myself. I must admit my face looks nice but won't do that again for quite a while!

Thank you very, very much for answering this woman's question!
Hi Sadie. Although Botox and dermal fillers are not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding patients, there is no proven connection between any problems with the fetus and these products. Botox remains very localized after injection and has no systemic effects (internal effects). Many dermal fillers such as Restylane Juvederm and Perlane use Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring compound in the body. Not to worry, all should be well with your baby. But avoid any unnecessary cosmetic treatments while pregnant from here on out. Good luck with the pregnancy.