Wanted a Chemical Brow Lift, but Got Uneven Droopy Eyebrows Instead - Manhattan, NY

Two weeks ago, I got botox in 3 areas: my...

Two weeks ago, I got botox in 3 areas: my "11" and my horizontal forehead lines, and for my neck. Both eyebrows have drooped a little, and my right eyebrow has drooped more so. Now my eyebrows are uneven. Because of the droopy eyebrows, my eyes look worse. The skin on my upper eyelid area looks even more saggy. So now my forehead looks great, but my eyes look older.

I’m not sure, but it looks like the botox did improve the appearance of my neck. When I went back to my doctor for my follow up appt, his response to my uneven droopy eyebrows, was that “botox is just not for you.” He did not even consider making any adjustments.

My forehead didn’t even look that bad to begin with. I really wanted to try Botox for a chemical brow lift, and my doctor knew this.

I've had a very similar experience! I just had a chemical brow "lift" which actually caused my brows to droop altogether and I was wondering when exactly you began to see even the tiniest bit of movement? My PS said it would take to at least the three month mark, but I've read some reviews that say 2, and some that say much longer. My other question was how quickly did the muscles regain their full strength? Was it very gradual or in a few days? Thanks for sharing your story!
Hi, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I had it done a couple of years ago, but from what I remember, it did take at least 3 months to wear off, and I think it happened within a couple of days. I couldn't wait for my eyes to get back to normal, but I still to this day believe that the botox permanently affected my eyebrows. I felt like the heaviness in my upper eyelids was made worse by it, and that my muscles never regained their original position and strength. Anyway, I have since then had upper eyelid surgery, and I'm happy with it.
Good luck to you.
I know how you feel. I hated the way my eyes looked. I was told by someone who didn't know I had Botox, that my eyes looked melancholy. I had to go through the whole summer like that. Anyway, finally, after 3 to 4 months, it has worn off. So don't worry, your eyes will go back to normal. One thing I realized though, was that my right eyebrow was lower than the left even before botox. My right upper eyelid sags more than my left does naturally. I see that in other people as well. So actually, I would need a brow lift on my right side only, and I'd be happy with that. I want to ask you, do you have any problems associated with having your forehead frozen with botox? For example, I had to use both hands to apply mascara. One hand to hold the mascara, and the other to lift the eyebrow upwards to avoid smudging.
New York City Plastic Surgeon

Although he is a board certified PS, he doesn't have enough experience with Botox and other injectibles. I also do not trust him to do my upper blepharoplasty that I am planning to do in the very near future.