Wanted a Chemical Brow Lift, but Got Uneven Droopy Eyebrows Instead - Manhattan, NY

Two weeks ago, I got botox in 3 areas: my...

Two weeks ago, I got botox in 3 areas: my "11" and my horizontal forehead lines, and for my neck. Both eyebrows have drooped a little, and my right eyebrow has drooped more so. Now my eyebrows are uneven. Because of the droopy eyebrows, my eyes look worse. The skin on my upper eyelid area looks even more saggy. So now my forehead looks great, but my eyes look older.

I’m not sure, but it looks like the botox did improve the appearance of my neck. When I went back to my doctor for my follow up appt, his response to my uneven droopy eyebrows, was that “botox is just not for you.” He did not even consider making any adjustments.

My forehead didn’t even look that bad to begin with. I really wanted to try Botox for a chemical brow lift, and my doctor knew this.

New York City Plastic Surgeon

Although he is a board certified PS, he doesn't have enough experience with Botox and other injectibles. I also do not trust him to do my upper blepharoplasty that I am planning to do in the very near future.