Started It at 18 for Forehead Lines

Pro: very effective painless helps with...

Pro:
very effective
painless
helps with migranes
helps with sweating

Con:
Somewhat addictive

I started getting Botox when I turned 18 for vertical forehead lines, which smoothed out completely. At first one side raised higher than the other so I went back and got that fixed.

I am almost twenty and this is my fourth time having it done. I went to one doctor and got 30 units in the forehead, and had some drooping between the eyebrows, so for the first time i got Botox (25 units) in between the brows. I don't know that I like this as much, I can still raise, but I can't express concern so much as just confusion. Next time I will get fewer units in the glabella.

I now feel Dysport is better for upper face and...

I now feel Dysport is better for upper face and Botox for the lower. Botox holds better. Dysport spreads more which is good for the upper portion of my face.

HI noah,

Well noah, I'm very glad it worked out so well. You mentioned you started getting Botox at 18, what made you start at such a tender age?

Thanks,

-Britt

Nilay Shah, MD

Make sure you have a good injector. Had Botox for alar flaring once (nostrils), and the injector hit my levators, I couldn't smile right for four months.