Secound Round Even Better!

My first round of Botox was back in January.It...

My first round of Botox was back in January.It took 10 days but it finally worked and lasted till beginning of May. I am told that the first time you get Botox it does wear off faster than the second or third time...So May 27 I went in to see my doctor and the price had gone up by a $1 a unit, however I am very comfortable with my dr and I don't trust just anyone sticking needles in my face, so to me she is worth it.

Now this time I had it done on Wed and by Sun I woke up and the botox has started to work fully much to my excitement. I was more than prepared to wait the 10 days I had waited the last time so I was very pleased to see that it has worked faster this time...I do hope it lasts at least a month to two longer.

I love the fact that my forhead is smooth and I can push my bangs back, now I did'nt get any treatment on the tiny lines that I have around my eyes (crowsfeet)but they have also seemed to have dissapeared, YAY.

I love the effects I get with Botox, and as long as you have a good injector, you are in good hands, it keeps your appearance youthfull and that to me, that is worth more than the price you have to pay for it.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.