My Eyebrows Arch for the First Time in my Life

Could not be happier. 65 Units the first time-my...

Could not be happier. 65 Units the first time-my eyebrows have always gone straight across. My provider gave them a small arch like a mini lift. Line in forhead gone and my crowsfeet look like they did 15 years ago. I also had a couple units by my mouth because it pulls downward making me look like I frown all the time and creating deep lines.

I have also had Juvederm by the same provider and hope to do some type of laser next because of years of sun damage and being a smoker which I have quit both.

I am going to put mild for pain-but really it was almost pain free. If you have ever had a tattoo or shots for a root canal this is a skip through the park. The idea of needles in your face can work you into a frenzy. My provider made me feel secure and relaxed and I will continue to go to him.

He takes his time to answer all questions-I know he is busy but he did not make me feel like he was in a hurry. I researched this provider and double checked it-I am a skeptic. He is also funny and that always helps.