Miracle for Migraines and Furrow Lines - Munster, IN

I had my first botox injections in August, and had...

I had my first botox injections in August, and had great results for not only deep set frown lines, but miraculously, my migraines which plagued me daily, were gone! However, the botox wore off in two months and my migraines returned.

I just had the procedure done a few days ago with the reasurrance that it would last much longer, and I am now migraine free again. My doctor put a few more injections in areas that she felt would enhance the effects of the botox for my migraines.

I love not having to depend on all of the medications that made me so drowsy and affected me to the point that I could barely function. I believe that botox is the answer for migraine sufferers.

Varsha Desai

I am 44 years ols and have been going to this doctor for many years, and she just opened a spa next to her office. She is so caring and precise that I trust her and highly recommend her to anyone. My results from my first treatment only lasted two months, and this concerned her, so she told me this time to expect it to last at least 4-5 months ( the botox was more concentrated.)