Botox, Never Again

I had botox on friday 29th with it i also had scar...

I had botox on friday 29th with it i also had scar removal on my chin and the dr froze off some blemishes .because i am afraid of needles the Dr gave me a nerve bloke in my forehead which hurt more than anything else he had done to my face. come sat morning i looked hideous my eyelids were swollen almost shut and had started to go black, i wentback to him and he said he hadnt seen it before it was like i had had eyelid surgery,from there things got worse my eyelids started to get better but under my eyes began to swell and then my whole face it is like fluid is working its way down my face it has been 3 days and im still swollen and look like an alien he now thinks i have had a allergic reaction either to the nerve bloke or botox im terrified i will look like this for good he has told me to wait another day and if its no better he will give me a steroid shot i have never had anything done before and never will again.

Can you tell me how long it will take this swelling to go and will i have any disfiguration from this??

john raby