Board Certified Does Not Gaurantee Good Results - Dallas, TX

The first experience was terrific and lasted 6...

The first experience was terrific and lasted 6 months. I looked no different just fresh. I did it because I wanted a smooth forehead.

A new doctor took over my priors practice. The last time I had my botox my eyebrows flatened, lost the arch and I got a headache and he had to touchup to correct. I told the new doctor and he said there were no notes. I got my treatment on Thursday and toward my midline"nose the eyebrows dropped and the outer edges go up giving me evil eye look and it feels heavy. wrinkles look worse. My friends have chided. What can I ask or do. My Doctor is board certified. I have had botox since 2002.

I did it to bring it to the doctors attention. In...

I did it to bring it to the doctors attention. In fact I drove all the way back from Houston to Dallas and gave him a chance to fix it. Which he did not. I have stopped Botox. It really changed my forhead and took over 9 months to wear off. My old doctor offered to try and fix me, but my work scedule did not allow another 4 hour drive within that two weeks.

I had great results from my prior doctor. My file looked complete to me, but my results are bad and I paid more