Worried I Ruined my Botox - Eyelids Are Swollen and Droopy - Georgia

I loved my dermatologist until today. I had fraxel...

I loved my dermatologist until today. I had fraxel done in May and was very satisfied. I went last week for botox around the eyes and forehead. My eyelids had already greatly improved after the fraxel. I was told to come back in one week to tweak the botox if necessary. I went back yesterday and got more after seeing no real improvement from last week.

This week when I had it I could feel a pressure/ tightening sensation. I was not given any specifics on not doing anything. Last week I was told not to rub the site and to exercise the muscles. I was not told that I was not to bend over. I left the office yesterday and about 30 minutes later I worked in the yard, bending over for about 30 minutes. This morning I had swollen eyelids. I can still feel some pressure.

Did I ruin my botox by bending over? I have a wedding in a month and am scared that I may not look my best if this gets worse. Will it get worse? How long before it goes away - the entire 3-4 months?

I had botox yesterday and was not told that I should not bend over. About 30 minutes after the procedure I was working in the yard and bending over for about 30 minutes. This morning my eyelids are swollen and droopy. Have I ruined the botox. I have a wedding one month from today and I am afraid that I have really messed things up.

As a follow up to my previous post, I still must...

As a follow up to my previous post, I still must say that botox did not help me. Initially, I had a feeling of pressure and swelling. It made my eyelids baggier and my eyebrows droopier. I looked better before it. I don't think I would do it again.