Botox for Forehead Lines - 50 is the New 40

Been using Botox for several years-love the effect...

Been using Botox for several years-love the effect. Started treatments when my forehead lines (11's) were making me look cranky or mad. All pro's no cons. Wish it were less expensive but always feel satisfied with the results.

Had a treatment today for my forehead lines (11's) and was told I would have a better result if I 'worked' the muscles. Is this true and if so, what is actually happening?

It is true that after you get your botox shoots you could try and shape sweaky movements with your face maybe every 15 minute. this helps distribute the botox to the surrounding muscles for a better spread of muscle relaxant.
Lets try this again my spelling to a fight on that one. Like i was saying before my spelling got screw up!!! It is true that after you get your botox injections you could try and move your face in different sharp movements maybe every 15 minute. This helps distribute the botox into the surrounding muscle tissue for a better spread of muscle relaxant. They should have an editor on this sight do anyone know if you can edit what you have written already would like to know thanks.

Great dermo doc, very clean office and always explains what she is going to do so I'm not caught off guard