Botox 1st Time - Very Happy & Relieved!

On Saturday I had my first botox treatment at the...

On Saturday I had my first botox treatment at the grand old age of 39! I can't tell you how nervous & excited I was! I went to someone on the recommendation of a number of girlfriends and the cost was £250 for 3 areas.

I am the biggest chicken when it comes to needles & can honestly say I didn't feel a thing, the gentleman advised it would take up to 10 days for results it actually took from 11am Saturday morning to Monday at 9am.

I am very happy with the results I had my forehead the bridge of my nose and the corner of each eye done, and the gentleman who carried out the injections said that he would only use the smallest amounts as it was my first time and if needed I could go back and he would top up 2 weeks later at no charge - he is very thorough and explained everything - I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for someone on the south coast of the UK.

He runs a private practice so if anyone would like his details please contact me directly and I in turn will check with him.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in