Bimatoprost (Same As Latisse) in One Week

Info: Male, 29, Europe. Total time of...

Info: Male, 29, Europe.

Total time of treatment: 1 week

I ordered 5 bottles of bimatoprost in an extremely low price. It costed about as 2-2.5 bottle of lattise. I'm using it now for 1 week and I can see I see a BIG difference. In the lower eyelid i had tiny eyelashes and now they are much bigger. And I'm in the 1st week !!!!! AMAZING.

I prefer bimatoprost over latisse (although they are the same thing) because it comes with a fine-art application that you can use to gently apply ONLY in the eyeline without touching the rest eyelid. Don't forget that these medicines darken the color of the eyelids and you have to bound as possible. Latisse comes with a big brush (applicator) that won't help you. I'll keep you updated.

yes it works for me too :) i love it im a male and people keep saying: wow very nice eyelashes!
I also found it , 4rx thats all I can say Got multiple bottles and it works ;-)
it is exactly 100% the same formula. Please read what doctors say about it here in RealSelf before posting such comments ;)
It's still NOT the same formula as Latisse. Latisse is the ONLY product with the patent for this formula (other than Lumigan) so I would be careful when using a generic that is not approved for this use...
Thank you wolfcry, get directions! Love it.
I bought it without prescription. Its a company on USA but they ship through India. Smart :) Try something like "buy bimatoprost without prescription" on google. Company name starts from "4". Good luck :)
thanks you but I did try that one - they don't accept Mastercard just Visa so I guess I am gong to have to get a prescription after all :-)
I did the same thing. I bought it from a company from India ( it does start with the number 4RX)and didn't have to have a precription. They only accept Visa but that is ok. I paid $34 a bottle for it which is incredible. I am in my 8th. week and my lashes are growing and doing great. I just ordered 6 more bottles to last me for awhile. One bottle lasted me exactly 6 wks.
The young man who bought Bimatoprost online suggested that it was relatively easy - just had to type "buy bimatoprost". I did and finally found a website that delivers to France and accepts Mastercard - BUT there has to be a prescription. I wonder if he submitted a prescription? I mean will a Canadian company accept a prescription from a local French doctor? I didn't order because I am unsure as to whether they debit the account immediately and then don't send the Bimatoprost if they are not satisfied with the prescription submitted? In an ideal world, I would like to obtain the Bimatoprost without a prescription from a company that delivers to France and accepts Mastercard. Any advice?