Bimataprost, Same Thing As Latisse, Works Great, Much Cheeper, Only $10.00!!!!.... - Houston, TX

I didn't want to pay the price of Latisse, or...

I didn't want to pay the price of Latisse, or for a doctor visit, so I bought the generic (bimatoprost). It's the same stuff and my lashes are AMAZING. Everyone has noticed and they all are using it now.

It took a good 2 1/2 months to see some results, but it's worth it. After 4 months, my lashes are super long. Shipping is a little expensive on the website (24.99) but you can buy as many bottles as you want with no prior prescription. Plus each bottle (3ml) lasts me 3 months! If you want long lashes without the high price tag, it's the way to go.

I also want to add that the first two weeks of...

I also want to add that the first two weeks of using the product, my eyes were a little red, but it went away permanently. I also have had the skin on the lids nearest to the lash line darken slightly, but it just looks like a light eye shadow liner, and I actually like it! I put this product on my lower lashes as well, and skin darkening is not obvious there at all. I have green/hazel eyes, and no color change to them whatsoever.

It's cheap at $10.50 a bottle!!!