Bimataprost, Same Thing As Latisse, Works Great, Much Cheeper, Only $10.00!!!!.... - Houston, TX

I didn't want to pay the price of Latisse, or...

I didn't want to pay the price of Latisse, or for a doctor visit, so I bought the generic (bimatoprost). It's the same stuff and my lashes are AMAZING. Everyone has noticed and they all are using it now.

It took a good 2 1/2 months to see some results, but it's worth it. After 4 months, my lashes are super long. Shipping is a little expensive on the website (24.99) but you can buy as many bottles as you want with no prior prescription. Plus each bottle (3ml) lasts me 3 months! If you want long lashes without the high price tag, it's the way to go.

So I bought bimatoprost (careprost) from {edit} i was skeptical about using but figure why not. The packaging looked legit, had manuf lot and expiration date. The manuf. is Sun pharma, which has 4 branches here in USA, but this product was made in India. I have used it for 3 nites now, the first nite i felt some irritation, and weird sensation, but nothing serious, didnt wake up with bloodshot eyes. The 2nd nite i feel that my vision in my left eye was getting a little worse, perhaps it was from my allergies...but not sure what is causing it. I will use eyedrops to see if it makes it better.

This post has been blocked because it promotes purchasing prescription medication from an online pharmacy or vendor that does not require or verify prescriptions. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous and may violate FDA regulations and federal laws, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed.

Hello everyone... After using up my $140 bottle, I did receive my 7 bottles from {edit} with no problem. The whole order cost me $95! The company definitely is on the up and up. So I have been using the stuff since July (except for 2 weeks after I ran out of my $140 bottle while I was waiting for my {edit} order to arrive). And my lashes are amazing! They are so long, it is hard for me to believe they belong to me. They are also darker. There was one side effect you should be aware of...the skin near my lashes on my upper eyelids has also darkened a bit. But for me, this is actually a good thing... I look like I have on eye liner! After always having very non-descript eyes, my eyes are now very striking. I still do wear mascara, but I don't have to use quite so much because of the lashes being so much longer. So, I would like to thank Miskerb for her recommendation of purchasing from {edit}. This has been a great experience.

hello!

I also want to add that the first two weeks of...

I also want to add that the first two weeks of using the product, my eyes were a little red, but it went away permanently. I also have had the skin on the lids nearest to the lash line darken slightly, but it just looks like a light eye shadow liner, and I actually like it! I put this product on my lower lashes as well, and skin darkening is not obvious there at all. I have green/hazel eyes, and no color change to them whatsoever.

Lashes :)
You will be thrilled with your purchase ! I love having thick long lashes and I am sure you will too !
It looks like they don't take paypal :( I'm speaking of All Day Chemist- do you order through them still? Which way of ordering is the safest? I am afraid if they make a mistake with my order I can't get my money back :(
Just ordered today. They use a secure website and I use my credit card. They're very reputable. The only thing to watch for (and they have this noted on their website in the right hand upper corner) that people have been receiving phone calls saying they can offer better deals. It's a phishing call as I suspected when they called me and I told them I would be reporting them and they haven't called back. It's $10 a bottle and $35 for shipping. I usually get 3 at a time for $55 and that's still less than one bottle of Latisse. It works. I promise. The only thing is when you're going through the first 6 weeks of applying daily, it will turn your eyelid a reddish color and the whites of my eyes get a little red. I put Visine in and use eyeshadow on my lid and it's fine. Goes away when you're down to the once or twice a week application for maintenance.

It's cheap at $10.50 a bottle!!!