Bimataprost, Same Thing As Latisse, Works Great, Much Cheeper, Only $10.00!!!!.... - Houston, TX

I didn't want to pay the price of Latisse, or...

I didn't want to pay the price of Latisse, or for a doctor visit, so I bought the generic (bimatoprost). It's the same stuff and my lashes are AMAZING. Everyone has noticed and they all are using it now.

It took a good 2 1/2 months to see some results, but it's worth it. After 4 months, my lashes are super long. Shipping is a little expensive on the website (24.99) but you can buy as many bottles as you want with no prior prescription. Plus each bottle (3ml) lasts me 3 months! If you want long lashes without the high price tag, it's the way to go.

I also want to add that the first two weeks of...

I also want to add that the first two weeks of using the product, my eyes were a little red, but it went away permanently. I also have had the skin on the lids nearest to the lash line darken slightly, but it just looks like a light eye shadow liner, and I actually like it! I put this product on my lower lashes as well, and skin darkening is not obvious there at all. I have green/hazel eyes, and no color change to them whatsoever.

It's cheap at $10.50 a bottle!!!

Lashes :)
You will be thrilled with your purchase ! I love having thick long lashes and I am sure you will too !
It looks like they don't take paypal :( I'm speaking of All Day Chemist- do you order through them still? Which way of ordering is the safest? I am afraid if they make a mistake with my order I can't get my money back :(
Just ordered today. They use a secure website and I use my credit card. They're very reputable. The only thing to watch for (and they have this noted on their website in the right hand upper corner) that people have been receiving phone calls saying they can offer better deals. It's a phishing call as I suspected when they called me and I told them I would be reporting them and they haven't called back. It's $10 a bottle and $35 for shipping. I usually get 3 at a time for $55 and that's still less than one bottle of Latisse. It works. I promise. The only thing is when you're going through the first 6 weeks of applying daily, it will turn your eyelid a reddish color and the whites of my eyes get a little red. I put Visine in and use eyeshadow on my lid and it's fine. Goes away when you're down to the once or twice a week application for maintenance.
**Katlam**
Thank you sooo mcuh for the tip on the Cream, i searched for it and fround an AWEOSME site that offered the ceam AND the Careprost (that you also suggested). So, with both products at $10.00 for a flat rate shipping fee of 25.00 I am feeling EXCITED for it to get here already! It wouldnt be better for beauty products that work* for a price afford to dish out for.

* Assuming people who put up reviews arent liars.
@ Katlam - I can't speak to the cream you refer to in your post of 3-9-12 but I can definitely attest to the Careprost. Just be sure and use it every night for 6 weeks and then maintain once a week. It really really does work. I order single use eyeliner brushes on ebay so I'm sure I'm not using anything unsanitary. The price actually went up from $5 to $10 a bottle if you're ordering from All Day Chemist, but still far, far cheaper than Latisse.

They edit out the website where you got your bumatoprost. Can you email that information to me directly. Thanks your lashes look great!

just google bimaprost 0.3% ! they won't allow it to be posted here.
where did you buy?? let me know!
I would like to know where to buy it for the cheapest price also. Has anybody else used it? Am thinking about try Rapidlash, has anybody else tried that?

I just bought 2 bottles of careprost from {edited}, I'm excited to try it! I am scared however that my eyelids will darken. I have dark circles under my eyes as it is (heredity, thanks mom.) and I hope that I don't look like a raccoon! I hope that it only takes a week for my bottles to come as well! :) THanks for all this advice!

Edited by Sharon: This post has been blocked because it promotes purchasing prescription medication from an online pharmacy or vendor that does not require or verify prescriptions. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous and may violate FDA regulations and federal laws, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed.
drops not dromps. lol
you can go on ebay and purchase disposable eyeliner bruses, or sometimes you can find latisse bruses on there too, but the latisse brushes use up a ton of product, i can get one bottle to last over 3 months using the disposable bruses. good luck, btw DONT put these dromps n your eye, only use them on your lash line!!
nahhhh not scary just too dang expensive! i have done 3 rounds of botox...my forehead & between the eyes, my crows feet...i really didnt notice much diff in any place but that deep groove most of us have between the eyes but its not gone & took about 3x doin it there b4 i thot it seemed better. i swear i dont know how these celebrities get those totally smooth foreheads as my dr wont even do the top forehead line at all. i def noticed more diff with the filler...i used Juverderm i think & have had the usual spots done. esp liked getting rid of the little lines around my mouth. i did my lips and loved that but i didnt over do it and no one even noticed but me....which i guess is good...lol better than fish lips for sure. im ready for that 2 be redone. since ive had no surgery done its pretty much my only option....it didnt hurt any more than a pin prick and i had no bruising or swelling what so ever! it all depends on how good the person doing it is tho cus ive read some pretty bad stories. i got my Careprost & the only diff ive noticed is it seems to make my eyes feels a bit irritated which the Latisse never did. i am going to try the cream next time i place an order for my careprost so thanks for the tip! take care
I am in need of a botox redo on my forehead but I HAVE found that this cream listed above works as good or better than all of those expensive creams ! Next time you order your Careprost , get a tube ...for $10 you can't go wrong! I am all about saving money on some things when you can in return get something else , like your botox injections. So far I have only done my forehead , but am considering some type of filler for under my eyes and smile lines ....scary !

I just signed up for {edit} and I tried to find the BOXTLAK-BL and did a search and it wont come up?? can you help please. did I get the name wrong. I love my botox shots for around my eyes,,, works like a charm but would like to try this on my forehead area between brows... thanks so much!!

Hi Kat :) I have ordered one other product from them that I love and wish I had told you about before but next time give it a try. It is a skin cream/moisturizer called Boxtlak BL ....I am adding the product ingredients to this message. Hope there is enough room ! Try it , its fantastic for $10 a tube ! BOXTLAK-BL Cream For close "Botulinum Toxin A' like results SPECIALLY FORMULATED INREDIENTS BoNT-L peptide is a concentrated formula with Palmitoyl Hexapeptide, a potent peptide which is known for its anti-ageing effects, having Botox like activity. Prevents the fusion of the acetylcholine filled vesicle with the plasmatic membrane. Olive Leaf Extract having antioxidant properties help protects the body from the continuous onslaught of free radicals. Centella asiatica (Gotu Kala), an Indian Herb used for Centuries its main actives being asiatecoside and volatile oil p-cymol. The asiaticoside and triterpenes extracted from the plant have modulating properties on the development and metabolism of connective tissue & improve the synthesis of collagen. Allantoin with its healing, moisturizing, soothing, anti-irritating and keratolytic action, benefits the skin texture. Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the powerful anti-oxidants protecting against free radicals which are primary cause of premature ageing. WHERE AND WHY TO USE BOXTLAK-BL CREAM? # For facial lines, wrinkles & age related neck degeneration. # For Crow's feet and laughing lines. # Lines and wrinkles appear less noticeable # Helps smoothing out furrows & expression lines. # Helps skin appear firmer. # Provides long-lasting moisturizing and hydration to even the mature skin. BENEFITS OF "BOTULINUM TOXIN-A" ALTERNATIVE # Non invasive, painless without side effects. # Fortified with Peptides and other skin care ingredients. # Has been shown to moderate excessive catecholamine release. # It is a combination of skin firming agents, elasticizers and skin hydrators. This makes the skin appear tighter and firmer
hey girl...right now im using horribly expensive creams (Vivite & Epionce brands) from my derm. so an alternative would be great as who knows if what im using now is making a significant diff or not. i have had botox & can really see that im past due for another round. so im assuming u had good results with this? Kat

Kat ... Careprost is what you want , and it is $10 a bottle. Bimaprost 0.3% is the same as lumigan /latisse etc etc....they are all the exact same product , come sealed from {edit} in the same way a bottle of any eye drops come. They even send a little liner brush with it to use. One drop in the cap , applied like you would eyeliner before you go to bed at night and your good to go. I think its great that your hair is growing in too. I have had the same happen with my brows. Love it !

wish i would have found this info before id shelled out over $400 in latisse & other knockoffs! i'd like to say that my dermatologist told me to try it on my thinning hair on my crown. well at that price i wasnt gonna dump the bottle on my head! what i did do tho was after brushing on my eyes i just took the brush and scrubbed what was left over on it on the top of my head & forgot about it til about 4 mo later i realized i had 1-2" new hair growth standing up on my head. i had to use hairspray to smooth it down! so if just that leftover lil bit each nite produced that much hair growth im excited at getting the generic at a cheap enough price to really apply it & see what happens! i thought i was stuck forever with that embarrassing pink scalp & have tried all kinds of things & im only 40! one question tho is i see the {edit} no longer sells lumigan but only careprost. has anyone noticed any difference with it? thanks for any imput & hope mine helped any other thinning hair sufferers!

I started on 3/17/10 and today (4/21/10) I'm already seeing a difference, especially with a couple light coats of mascara. Don't get discouraged and be patient. It's worth it, truly. I also noticed the first couple weeks my eyes (the whites of my eyes) were a little red, but Visine took care of that and that has gone away now. I order a few bottles at a time as well and love the fact that this is an affordable alternative to Latisse and I will be able to continue buying so I can also do the maintenance a couple times a week when I've reached my desired results. Definitely happy I found this post and went ahead and ordered from {edit}.

Yes ...I always order 2 or 3 bottles at a a time because of the high shipping. Shipping is the same no matter how many bottles you get, so worth it to get a few...besides between my daughter and my mother loving my lashes and wanting a bottle of mine I needed to reorder for me ;) !!!! My lashes are so long now when I was buying mascara a woman asked me if I had on fake lashes! After feeling so badly about having missing lashes I felt so happy !

I just recieved my order from {edit}! It took about 2 weeks to get it from India, but its the same stuff as Latisse! $25.00 for shipping, but well worth it! Considering Latisse is $130.00! Wish I would have ordered more :( Thanks for the info!!!

hi..i just went to {edit} and wanted to order a bottle but noticed they don not deliver to canada?? does anyone know why or is there any other way i can order it??? :(

Where do you get generic form?
I want to say thank you for recommend this product. Instead of me having to pay over $100 for latisse, I just ordered this instead which only cost me $45 ( 2 bottle and shipping).. The result is remarkable and something that I can afford.. Thank you again.