Great Results So Far on my Cheeks and Under Eyes (Age 52)

I just had my second pixel treatment on my cheeks...

I just had my second pixel treatment on my cheeks and under my eyes. I am 52 and was beginning to get a crepy look on my cheekbones and around the eyes.

I loved the results after the first treatment. The skin was glowing after a few weeks. I can't wait to see how good it will look after this second treatment. I do not think I will need another one. I am looking forward to the collagen rebuilding and thickening up the skin which I understand usually takes a few months.

I had my first one done Monday afternoon. This is Thursday and I still have some "screen door" effect. HOWEVER, I was swollen and red for ONE DAY. I can already see my skin popping out looking better than it has in many, many years. Especially under my eyes where it was done a litle more aggressively. I'm thinking that I will do this on a regular basis, as long as this is available and until something better comes along. I really, really, really don't ever want a facelift. My mom had one years ago by the best doctor around, and years later, you could see her wrinkling in an odd pattern, due to that facelift. If I have to have some kind of laser thing done every year for the rest of my life, that's much better than having horizontal wrinkles on my face from face lifts.
Dr. Lyn Derouen, Skin Care Laser Center, Biloxi, MS