Breast Lift - Take Two - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a breast lift performed many years ago, and...

I had a breast lift performed many years ago, and had small implants inserted so that my breasts stayed the same size after the lift. When I went in for a consultation for another procedure, I learned that the lift had failed and the implants had shifted so they were no longer where they were supposed to be. I had a second lift to correct the problem.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is an exceptionally skilled surgeon, but he is also an artist. He made the shape of my breasts so much better than they were, and better even then I had expected. I am thrilled with the results. He was able to remove my implants, but still create well-shaped and good sized breasts with my own tissue. Dr. M and his staff also take wonderful care of his patients from the initial consult to the post-surgery visits. They are always there to answer phone calls and/or emails or see patients if they have any questions. They are friendly, courteous, professional and very knowledgeable.

did you have saline or silicone implants for the second time.

I'm glad you were able to get your lift/augmentation fixed! Thanks for sharing with us here on RealSelf.