Tummy Tuck to Reduce Loose Skin After Pregnancy

I had tummy tuck bcoz of loose skin ater...

I had tummy tuck bcoz of loose skin ater pregnancy, I am really pleased with the surgery and would recommend it to anyone.

I was a little ill afterwards and have a few concerns over my belly button at the moment but other than that I am extremly pleased.

I had a tummy tuck 10 days ago my scar is fine although a little painful at times but I have concerns over my belly button, it was fine when I left hospital but now it is retracting more and more each day. I noticed a problem 6 days after surgery but wasnt sure 8 days after the surgery I was told I had an infection. I am taking antibiotics but my belly button has now nearly retracted totally away from my stomach and has also started to bleed a little. Is this normal? I am worried but dont want to appear paranoid about it if I keep going back to the hospital.

Hi! Hope ur getting on well now! I'm due to have a breast reduction done by Dr Koshy at st Helen's hospital but I can't seem to find any reviews or info on him online. This is worrying me a bit..
Dr Koshy - Liverpool

I would recommend my doctor as he was professional and my stomach looks like it did before I had my daughter