5"2 N 108lb - Was an A Cup, Got 430cc Silicones, Under Muscle

I did it so I could fill my clothes out more n...

I did it so I could fill my clothes out more n doesn't look much different at all:( Also after 3 children they were not the same anymore.

I'm 5"2 n 108lb, I got BA a wk ago n wondering wat cup size I may be...I was an A cup n got 430cc silicones, under the muscle...I feel quite depressed at the moment as I feel like I've wasted my money...when I have clothes on I can't tell much different from before my BA n alot of ppl have said they can't tell...will they get bigger as they drop n settle? Don't know wat to do, spent alot of money n feeling really down:(

Did a good job n all but not wat I expected of my outcome.

It is very important to communicate with your surgeon regarding the size of implant you desire. It is also important to take in consideration your body measurements and the breast measurements to choose the right size implant for you. If you also want a tummy tuck you can have the breast revised and the tummy tuck at the same time. Some times the decrease in the abdomen and waist will give you a more enhanced look to your breast and body image.
My PS did tell me that if I decided to get a tummy tuck that my breasts would look slightly bigger as my waist would be smaller, so maybe I should just see how that goes first. Thank you for your time, much appreciated!
I had ba done in nov. I am 5'4 and weigh 120. I was a 34b and now I think I am a 34c or maybe a 34 small d. I wanted to be at least a double d. I had 425ccs. Im going back in March for a revision and maybe going with 550ccs. My doctor said in revisions to go at least 100ccs more to even notice a difference. But yours should be at least a c if not a d cup. Give it just a few more weeks and if they dont look the way you want them to then talk to your doctor.
Oh I hope ur revision works out good for u! Is it going to cost the same as before? I really want to get a revision done n maybe go to 500ccs, I am so disappointed...Don't get me wrong he did such a good job but not what I expected, the sizers they get u to try on beforehand are a bit deceiving:( I was going to get a tummy tuck but now that I'm not sure with the size I got I really want to get a revision.
I am 5”5 and 105 lbs. 32A, hoping for a Full C, 400CC, Mod+, under. I got my BA on 11/20/09. Now I am almost 8 wks post-op. Honestly for a thin person like me somehow 400CC doesn’t look big on me at all. Most people that know me said they don’t look big on me they look so natural on me. Some people probably think that I’m still wear padded bra they can’t even tell I had boobs job. I am a little sad sometime. I wish my boobs would be a little bigger. Maybe I should gone for 500CC instead.
Sorry to hear that ur going through the same as myself...that's exactly what i thought, for a thin person i thought 430ccs would look bigger than what they did. With normal tight shirts u can't tell at all, it looks the same as before with a padded bra. I think if I got a revision I will go to 500ccs, just feel like a fool for wasting so much money.
A week post-op is barely enough time at all to pass judgement. Give them at *least* 3 weeks to give you a general idea (and yes, it should be a dramatic improvement), but wait until at least 6 weeks post-op before you can start saying "okay, this is what they're going to be". You should have gained close to 2 cupsizes, but with your height and stature, it will likely look like more.
For your height and weight 430 implant is a big implant and you should see a MAJOR difference. Discuss this with your Plastic Surgeon. ask what was the actual implant size and why you do not see a difference. Compare the before and after pictures.