Asian Eyelid Surgery

I had asian eyelid surgery to get better looking...

I had asian eyelid surgery to get better looking asian eyes. I had double eyelids before, but i wanted them slightly enlarged. I would not do it again because it did not enahnce my appearance and I am left with flat white scars.

I heard that excimer and fraxel laser treatments may work for flat white surgical scars. I cannot seem to find doctors in Los Angeles to treat with the excimer laser for surgical scars. How can I find good doctors for this?

The doctor was rushed and I did not have even results with both eyes (they were even before) and I am left with scars

Beverly Hills is a great place to go to to get your boobs done, but Seoul is the place to go if you want eyelids done.
Can u provide the name, initials even, of the doctor who did your procedure. Just wanted to make sure I don't go to the same doctor. I'm considering having surgery soon.
try using concealer.... i think there is tattoo artists that can do skin tone tattoos on scar's too, those types that also do eyebrow tattoos.
well you are lucky you got flat white scar that is not noticeable. I got really bad scars everywhere. I got it from my eyelid crease to both sides of my hair line. I got it inside my eyebrows and above my eyebrows. I got it really bad to the left of my eyebrow forehead area......... I also got double eyelid before surgery and didn't like the additonal crease I was born with. I wish I never got it done. I have 2 different shape and sizes eyes. My right eyebrow is 1/2" lower than my left eyebrow. The doctor did this to me.......... My scars are really bad an are noticeable too.

A good place to start is RealSelf's doctor directory. You can read reviews from other local RealSelf members on the procedures you mentioned; scroll to the bottom of each page for the reviews.

Here are the links: