Loved the Results for Under Eye Hollows and Lip Wrinkles

Absolutely loved artefill for under eye hollows...

Absolutely loved artefill for under eye hollows and lip wrinkles. Relatively painless, immediate results and it's lastewwd more than a year.

Would definitely do again if it were available.

Jill Adler: Clarity Skin- Dana

Could you please give me the name and location of your provider? Thank you!
Clarity Skin-http://clarityskin.com/
I have deep hollow ridges under my eyes and would like to see results from under eye treatment with artefill. Anyone have before and after photos or comments?

Here are some Artefill before & after photos submitted to RealSelf by doctors. Hope this helps!

Hey, my facial surgery doctor refused to inject Artefill into the wrinkles on my upper lip, because he said it would make my lips "hard," and lips should be soft and kissable. Are you saying that Artefill was injected into the wrinkles on your upper lip? This is what I have been researching--the possibility of using Artefill there. Is it possible?
yup. it's did not make my lips hard, funky or fat. just smoothed out the area.
Hey. SLC Artefil recipient..... I am thinking of having this procedure done and wondered if your provider was.... um .... Mr. Schwartz? Thanks.
it was done by a skilled aesthetician not an MD.
would like to know the name of the md who does artefill at this price 500. thanks veronica
I got this done in Mexico (Tijuana) for $500 also. Millenium Cosmetic Laser Surgery with Dr. Louis May