Breasts Were Like Empty Balloons After 3 Children, Breast Feeding and Losing Weight

They did not tell me how long recovery would be. ...

They did not tell me how long recovery would be. I believed in a few days I would be almost as good as new. Did not know the implants would take weeks to fall into place. Never a mention that there might be a change in menstrual cycle.

I did this because My breast where like empty balloones. Perhaps having 3 children, breast feeding and loosing weight plus aging added to this.

I had breast augmentation 6 days ago. My period started on the day I had the surgery. Doctor was fine with this. Since the surgery my period has been extremely heavy and has still not stopped. I soak a tampon in about two hours. My normal period is only heavy the first day and not that heavy and it only last about 5 days. Is this heavy bleeding and the length of days of my period because of the surgery? Please respond. Thank You
Hi, First congrats on your new breasts. I was actually living in Chicago, we just moved across the Atlantic 5 months ago. I also had surgery 2 weeks ago, lollipop lift and 330cc silicone teardrop. I have 3 kids and nursed all as well. Anyhow, I got my period last week and same story. I think it is just your body adjusting after surgery. I'm very sensitive to change and it always shows with my periods. I hope your results will be great, you will definitely start to see a difference next week.
I started my period about a week after my surgery, normally my period gets heavy for a day and usually lasts 3-4 days, however this period was incredibly heavy and thick, it lasted about 6 days. My doctor didn't have an answer for what was happening. All is fine now, I assumed it was a response to the anesthesia.

Seems very nice and caring