Breasts Were Like Empty Balloons After 3 Children, Breast Feeding and Losing Weight

They did not tell me how long recovery would be. ...

They did not tell me how long recovery would be. I believed in a few days I would be almost as good as new. Did not know the implants would take weeks to fall into place. Never a mention that there might be a change in menstrual cycle.

I did this because My breast where like empty balloones. Perhaps having 3 children, breast feeding and loosing weight plus aging added to this.

I had breast augmentation 6 days ago. My period started on the day I had the surgery. Doctor was fine with this. Since the surgery my period has been extremely heavy and has still not stopped. I soak a tampon in about two hours. My normal period is only heavy the first day and not that heavy and it only last about 5 days. Is this heavy bleeding and the length of days of my period because of the surgery? Please respond. Thank You

Seems very nice and caring

Hi, First congrats on your new breasts. I was actually living in Chicago, we just moved across the Atlantic 5 months ago. I also had surgery 2 weeks ago, lollipop lift and 330cc silicone teardrop. I have 3 kids and nursed all as well. Anyhow, I got my period last week and same story. I think it is just your body adjusting after surgery. I'm very sensitive to change and it always shows with my periods. I hope your results will be great, you will definitely start to see a difference next week.
I started my period about a week after my surgery, normally my period gets heavy for a day and usually lasts 3-4 days, however this period was incredibly heavy and thick, it lasted about 6 days. My doctor didn't have an answer for what was happening. All is fine now, I assumed it was a response to the anesthesia.