Active FX- Great Results!

I actually had the procedure done close to a year...

I actually had the procedure done close to a year ago, and I continue to get compliments on my skin. I had mild acne and some old acne scars (as well as some mild sun damage as I have extremely fair skin).

The procedure itself was quite "uncomfortable," but the results far outweigh the temporary discomfort. The place I went to - they are just wonderful, the staff is warm and caring, the clinician there is a laser expert, too. I think they also gave me a pretty a reasonable deal, so I decided to go ahead and have some other procedures done with them. Great results and experience overall!

Larry B. at Mesos Laser Center in Orlando

This is I believe the only procedure this clinician performs-he is a laser expert.

you can go to a skn clinic, and get some aetrhpy. im not exactly sure how they do it, but you can have scars removed, its a bit expecsive, but probably worth it in the long run.i also suffered from really, really text book bad acne, and went on a pill called Roaccutane; it works by making the sizes of the oil glands under your skin smaller, and clears up even the worst cases, so if you sill have acne, ask your doctor, it sure changed my life and i don't even scar anymore!if the scars are just discolorations under the skin, you can just invest in a really good makeup concealer for prom, but if they scars have made bumps in your skin, like small holes etc, then it's probably worth getting them removed.good luck!-Emma

I am so glad to hear you are happy with the results of your treatment, and happy to read good reviews from around the country about this procedure. When this laser technology came out, the concept was quite a breakthrough, but unlike so many others, it seems to offer real results. So many other laser machines have come and gone with great promises and puny results. ActiveFX offers real results, and it has been delightful to watch the patients enjoy their improved and refreshed appearance. As always, it is important to have a good candidate for the procedure, but overall, this has been one of the most promising developments in aesthetic technology of the last several years.