Active/Deep FX Not Worth It

I had 2 Total FX treatments for acne scars. First...

I had 2 Total FX treatments for acne scars. First time, even though the setting was lower, the swelling and woozing lasted a few days, but healed within 1 week or so. I could cover up redness with foundation. Didn't see any improvement in scars.

The Dr said to perform the second FX with higher setting. This was a big mistake. My face was swallen, woozing, and even formed blisters which did not heal for a few weeks. Obviously, the setting was too high for my skin.

Recovery is very slow and frustrating after several weeks, and now with the new scars. I am very dissapointed and regret that I did this treatment. I am now searching for, though not so hopeful, other treatment options to undo or at least improve these new and old scars.

Dr. did not select the right setting and caused pigmentation and scarring.

Are you pursuing legal action against the doctor who did this to you? I had total fx done 5 weeks ago and it has been a terrible experience. I am still very red and have new scars on the side of my face and chin. I am very upset that I ever did this procedure. The literature out there is so completely misleading.
Hi – I seriously thought about legal actions, but gave up for various reasons (too complicated to explain here). The dr. offered some mitigation. I am still very upset though, and am seeing other drs. Redness (not as intense as before) and new scars are still there even after 6+ months. This has been indeed a terrible experience.