Dr. Commons is a Wonderful Doctor and Made a World of Difference! -Palo Alto, CA

I have been going to Dr. Commons for botox and...

I have been going to Dr. Commons for botox and juvederm for about 2 years now. I had seen 3 others before him and am happy to say he is my favorite of them all. He has a very nice bedside manner and his suggestions are so incredibly helpful. He is honest and will tell you if he thinks something you had in mind isn't a good idea, which I am truly grateful for.

Juvederm:
I came in for juvederm for lip enhancements and Dr. Commons also suggested we use a small amount for a "non-surgical nose enhancement." I am so very glad I took his advice. I have slight a "ski jump" nose and the juvederm made my nose look straighter and more refined. I was thrilled with the results! The change is subtle and it still looks like me. He also did a beautiful job on my very thin upper lips using juvederm. It looks very natural and I really had no upper lip and so I am enjoying this one a lot. There was very little swelling and it took maybe a week or two for all the swelling to totally settle down.

Botox experience:
The first time I saw Dr. Commons it was for botox for my forehead, crowsfeet lines, and under-eye creasing. I started with botox when I was 28 for preventative reasons and am very happy I did it. Dr. Commons explained that we needed to be conservative in the under-eye area since, if you use too much there, it can create a "droopy" look. I had experienced that when I had botox from previous doctors and was very relieved that he was so cautious. He also suggested that I have a little botox in my jawline because I have a very full, square jawline and he said this will take the muscle tone down a little bit to reduce this effect. I love the results!!

I feel great about my experience with Dr. Commons and will continue to see him as long as I am in the Palo Alto area!!
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing.  Is the $550 price for both treatments?