A Miracle Worker - Chicago, IL

I have never been very comfortable in a dentists...

I have never been very comfortable in a dentists office ever since a bad experience when I was young. I have teeth that if I get a cavity, it quickly spreads unless it is immediately treated. That was until I had met Dr. Fiss, his lovely wife Jodi, and the rest of his incredible team. He has a very comforting personality and truly took the time to explain everything that was hapening. In total, I spent over a year not only get the proper care I required but to recieve the smile I never knew I could have. I can't begin to express what a BIG DEAL this is for me. I never really fully smiled before because I was always self conscious about my teeth. Today I find myself smiling on a regular basis and not really thinking about it because I know that Dr. Fiss is an artist and created the smile I was always supposed to have. The one thing I have noticed though is that when I smile people have a tendency to smile back!
Thanks for reviewing your doctor here :).  It would be helpful to know more specifically what you had done, since these reviews are found through procedures most of the time (like dental crowns or veneers or implants).
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Fiss is a true professional who not only cares about his patients but is passsionate about the work that he does. I would reccomend him above ANYONE else!