A Miracle Worker - Chicago, IL

I have never been very comfortable in a dentists...

I have never been very comfortable in a dentists office ever since a bad experience when I was young. I have teeth that if I get a cavity, it quickly spreads unless it is immediately treated. That was until I had met Dr. Fiss, his lovely wife Jodi, and the rest of his incredible team. He has a very comforting personality and truly took the time to explain everything that was hapening. In total, I spent over a year not only get the proper care I required but to recieve the smile I never knew I could have. I can't begin to express what a BIG DEAL this is for me. I never really fully smiled before because I was always self conscious about my teeth. Today I find myself smiling on a regular basis and not really thinking about it because I know that Dr. Fiss is an artist and created the smile I was always supposed to have. The one thing I have noticed though is that when I smile people have a tendency to smile back!
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Fiss is a true professional who not only cares about his patients but is passsionate about the work that he does. I would reccomend him above ANYONE else!

Thanks for reviewing your doctor here :).  It would be helpful to know more specifically what you had done, since these reviews are found through procedures most of the time (like dental crowns or veneers or implants).