Im 27 Just Had Botox in my Forehead Using Dr. Nir Binur - Port Arthur, TX

I was so nervous didnt hurt like i thought mini...

i was so nervous didnt hurt like i thought mini pin pricks, doctor said to not bend down or over for 1 day, heres wishing me luck to good results i belive i had 20 units, i layed back in a chair had ice pack on my head prior to injections , then he asked me to frown injected me in forhead then asked me to frown up and injected. i just arrived home. i kow it takes days before i see results but i will follow instruction and not bend over so am staying home next 24hrs. my first time so anyone else with any advise me most greatfull

botox pics before and 24hrs after...

uploaded first pic me frowning so you can see line prior to botox, then picture of me normal before botox as you can see when i dont frown its fine. and third picture was just now, 24hrs after botox.. results already starting to come through will keep you updated as i know takes 4-5 days for full results.

not sure i like this!!!

Well its been two days I'm.at work.did my make up as usual and I swear skin on right eye lid is there??? I never had skin on my eye lid before wtf, is this normal???

help need advise

Excuse redness been crying n make up I'm.at work came in dressing room crying look!! And its only day 2

ok took make up off look?? crying so much

I don't know what to do, will it get worse?? How long will it be this way I'm freaking out right now crying

look at my eye omg i loved my eyes now look!!

Help I'm freaking out

look

well i wont do it again

i went back and saw my doctor again today, slightly eye lid a lil drooping taken some eye drops since and is not tht bad i can live with it till it wears off , but im not going to ever mess with botox again. sorry to me not worth messing my eyes up. and doctor imformed me in fact i had 12 units not 20
Beaumont Plastic Surgeon

he was loverly he knew i was nervous and afriad i said this is my face please im scared. he was easy going made me feel relaxed , i only just had the botox done so will take a few days before i see results. but heres to hoping for the best