Time for a REFRESHED Face - New York, NY

I was very unhappy looking at my tired face with...

I was very unhappy looking at my tired face with dropping eyelids and chin, and especially my neck! I am an athlete and in good shape and 68 years old. I didn't want to try and look 20 years younger. I just wanted to look better. I am in a couple of businesses where looks are important. I found Dr. Madnani through my dermatologist and a very excellent woman who works doing facials and skin care. She takes care of many of Dr. Madnani's post op patients and sees his work up close. I had 3 or 4 visits with the doctor before I actually booked the appointment. He was very clear about everything involved from the beginning to recovery. He was honest and sincere and also very kind and generous. I had a face lift, a neck lift, a fat transfer, eyelid surgery and laser of the face. He performed the surgery with his assistant in his office and I did not need to be completely put to sleep which I loved as the anesthesia makes me very sick. It was NOT painful at all, a bit uncomfortable here and there, but I did not experience pain. They sent me home and I had medications and ice packs which I used for 2 or 3 days, but then I just used tylenol.
I am so pleased and happy with Dr. Madnani's work. I look the same only much fresher and younger but not different which is exactly what I wanted and was afraid of with other plastic surgeons. Dr. M is an artist and a perfectionist. He is meticulous about how he works. His stitches are so small and clean and now, 3 months later, are almost completely disappeared. I am so happy and grateful I found him. He is so correct and honest about what he can do and what he really does. I trusted him completely. Also the after care was really exceptional. He saw me 3 times in the week after the surgery, and he followed up with emails and phone calls as well as office visits. I recommend this wonderful doctor to anyone who is considering facial and neck surgery, laser facials or other cosmetic procedures of the face. He is a rare find as his work is impeccable and he is a wonderful person as well.
I'm glad all went well for you! Do you know how long your surgery lasted?
My surgery was about 3 hours long. Noname27
My surgery lasted about 3 hours.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Madnani 3 times before the surgery. He is very professional and knowledgeable and also very honest. He told me everything I wanted to know and the details. I felt confident thinking that he was the surgeon doing the work on my face and neck. He gave me such incredible after care as I live alone and I appreciated how kind and considerate he and his staff were in helping me get through the recovery smoothly. They were great with frequent visits and calls and emails to make sure I was doing well. There were no unanswered questions or concerns. I think that this helped me to heal rapidly as I was not stressed. This man is wonderful plastic surgeon and person. I recommend him as one of the TOP plastic surgeons in New York and the country.