crazy difference - Montreal, QC

In 2005 going through divorce gained lots of...

in 2005 going through divorce gained lots of weight . when the scale reached 164 lb had to do something about it , started the gym but the scale didn't seem wanting to go down. Started Endermologie at the gym spa and what a crazyyyyyy difference ! I went down to 135lb and 75% cellulite disappeared !!!
in 2012 had a baby and heard that with new technology can use it for water retention during the pregnancy and did it ! not only did I have 0 water retention , 0 stretched marks ,but gained only 27 lb !!!! started using it within a month after giving birth for faster recovery and getting back to shape ..and......a year after I am thiner then EVER 123 lb and being 36 I look the best ever ! I found the best therapist which saved me money and time ! I don't know if it is a therapist or latest equipment or combination , but in 5 treatments I achieved the result of 15-20 treatments with an older generation machine! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT .(look for someone who is well trained or maybe even has a degree in it (i tried many and trust me there is a difference) , like my endermologist says " The machine can't make miracles if you don't know how to use it "
Mediart clinic

Ask for Nataliya she has university degree in sport medicine and is very knowlageble about it

I'm confused a little- did you have endermologie while you were pregnant to help with water retention?
Yes I started doing it after 16 -18 weeks , but only on my legs and arms ( not even butt)
And you thought it helped?  I've never heard this before, thanks for sharing.  It sounds like you've done this treatment quite a few times, about how much does it cost per treatment?
I am a big believer in endermokogy . So yes I have done many treatments :). The average treatment is 120$ , but I bough a package with a face so it's a bit cheaper . It's worth every penny !