ClearCorrect with Dr. Cass - Austin, TX

I’ve been using clearcorrect for about a year...

I’ve been using clearcorrect for about a year now. It is my first time having orthodontic work done. I would claim that the amount I paid (after insurance coverage) was worth the service.

As it seems with any cosmetic work, you must endure some pain to reap the rewards. New trays would give me some discomfort for about 48 hours. Occasionally, I’d notice some irritability where the trays edges would cut and scar the inside of my mouth or the gum line. But this discomfort was never unbearable and the simple solution to the problem was to trim the edges of the trays. After the first two or three months of using the aligners, you become accustomed to them and barely notice their presence.

I wear my aligners approximately 22 hours per day. Rarely did friends or family notice the aligners as I was wearing them. The maintenance of the aligners is minimal. I would clean them using a denture cleanser at least every other day. I do have to say that the aligners presence made me more aware of my dental hygiene and during the tenure I have flossed and brushed my teeth more than ever before.

I am happy with the movement of the target teeth. We still have a little ways to go, but the progress has been substantial. I can’t wait to see the before and after photos when my procedure is complete. I would recommend clearcorrect to others. The reward is certainly worth the work and patience needed for such a treatment.
Dr. Ronald B. Cass

Dr. Cass has been great. His professionalism and geniune concern display the characteristics desired in a medical provider. I will continue to use his office for all of my dental needs.

Thank you for your review. :)  I hope you'll be willing to share pictures of your progress with us here!  How many total aligners will you have for your treatment, and are you wearing them the standard amount of time between?  Do you have engagers?  And if you are not willing to show pictures, can you tell us the orthodontic issues you are having corrected, such as crowding or bite issues?

Thanks again!