7 Days Post-op

I would say it is worth it. I am a 32 year old and...

I would say it is worth it. I am a 32 year old and a mother of 4. I decided to do this cause I just was not happy with the way I look without my clothes but of course my husband would say that I looked good but I was not happy. It took me 3 years to finally do it and wish I would have done it sooner.

The pain is not so bad, my doctor required me to stay two days in the hospital which was an extra 2,000 plus his 4,250, at first was not to happy about that, but it turned out to be the best thing they really keep the pain at a min.

Went for my first visit yesterday and he removed my second drain, the first one was removed on the second day. Only pain now is that my back is sore from the lipo and I'm tired of the binder. Can see the differnce already can't wait to go shopping to show off my flat belly.

Can you please give me the name of your surgeon?Live in Mobile and going to have the procedure!
I would love to have the name of your doctor, too. I am also in the Mobile area and want this done.
was the total cost of your tummy tuck only 6,300? If so can u please give me the name of your doctor I also live in Mobile.

he is to the point and look out what is best for you