BBL "Special Case" - Dr. Shifrin Came Through! - Chicago, IL

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips,...

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips, and what some would call a big booty, but after 4 children, plus other weight fluctuations, I felt it looked messy and flat. Dr. Shifrin had his work cut out for him because unlike the typical small – bottomed BBL patient, I did not necessarily want to go wider and bigger... I requested for him to narrow my hips and add projection to my backside so that I looked more athletic and less curvy. Other doctors suggested a butt lift (where they would take out skin), and even a thigh lift because they felt that after Lipo my thigh skin would be too lax, but Dr. Shifrin felt confident he could have success, and he DID! I feel like I have a young, fit hips that don't spread out all over the place, and my butt looks so much neater and tighter and higher!! He Lipo'd me all the way from my knees to my ribs, and it looks beautiful! I'm not even done healing and already happy. If you're looking to get any work done (I also got a breast lift/reduction w/implant exchange - and HAPPY!!!), I highly recommend going to see Dr. Shifrin. He cares about what the PATIENT wants, and wants to give you the result YOU desire! #SUCCESS!

NOTE: I'm not positive about the exact price as he performed multiple procedures for me and charged me one price.

Is that d price for both breast ,lipo and bbl? And can we see some pics
No. It was about twice that... I guesstimated how much he charged for each. I do want to post pics but we took them on a regular camera so I still need to put them on the computer, and I wanted to wait to take after pics until some of my bruising is gone. I look really good though! I truly feel like he took about 15 years off my body!
Hi remodeling, hope all is well and your healing is going great...I'm from Chicago and looking to get a BBL done, I'm kinda new to this site and I cant lie I can not stay off here..lol, I have been reading so many positive reviews and loving them because it gives me hope...I have a consultation with Dr. Shifrin April 18th, and in May I have some more with other doctors...I know in your review you loved his work, what made you choose him and did he have a lot of before and after pics to show of his BBL...it seems like a lot of ladies on this site is traveling either out of state or country to have a their procedure done that I cant do, so when I see someone post that had something done here Im on it like a stalker...just looking for some insight, thanks in advance :-)

Befores and afters BBL

Another After Pic

Front View

After pic front

You look fantastic and look amazingly well for being barely 2 weeks post op! He took a lot off your hips and the swelling went down nicely! Thanks for the pics : )

More afters

FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics : )
You look fierce! I want a BBL next, but while I'm healing from the TT and lift, I need to convince my husband that I really (need) want this!
HE DID A GREAT JOB:) so happy for you:) I can't wait to see him

Still going strong

So I have a phone appointment with Dr Shifrin this Friday. Im nervous that he may not know exactly what Im looking for. I have been researching and I really like Dr. Jimmerson's work but after seeing your transformation I think Dr. Shifrin might be the better choice. For 1 he is closer to me and he has experience working with smaller girls. I was told that I need to gain weight for this procedure but I'm afraid to do it and then my results are not as good as yours or what i would like. What part of your body did Dr Shifrin remove fat and how much was it?
You are going to be fine .Dr shifrin listens to his patients and hes very confident...im seeing more and more of his work and it looks great. Having my procedure on Oct 14...so excited. ..his girls dont look unatutal and thats what I like...and if you want bigger or whatever tell him...he listens...I tolf him I want nice natural round butt....NO NICKI MINAJ ...LOVE HER. ...BUT THAT ASS IS A MESS AND SHE HAS MONEY...DONT UNDERSTAND THAT....But back to you...you will be fine....God bless
OMG u look great mines coming up on the September 30th can't wait Dr Shifrin is the man
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips, and what some would call a big booty, but after 4 children, plus other weight fluctuations, I felt it looked messy and flat. Dr. Shifrin had his work cut out for him because unlike the typical small – bottomed BBL patient, I did not necessarily want to go wider and bigger... I requested for him to narrow my hips and add projection to my backside so that I looked more athletic and less curvy. Other doctors suggested a butt lift (where they would take out skin), and even a thigh lift because they felt that after Lipo my thigh skin would be too lax, but Dr. Shifrin felt confident he could have success, and he DID! I feel like I have a young, fit hips that don't spread out all over the place, and my butt looks so much neater and tighter and higher!! He Lipo'd me all the way from my knees to my ribs, and it looks beautiful! I'm not even done healing and already happy. Also, even after the procedure is complete and payment has been made, he continues to impress me. I have emailed him MANY times since my surgery with questions, and he always responds quickly, answering my questions and putting me at ease. If you're looking to get any work done (I also got a breast lift/reduction w/implant exchange - and HAPPY!!!), I highly recommend going to see Dr. Shifrin. He cares about what the PATIENT wants, and wants to give you the result YOU desire! I will definitely come back to him with future cosmetic needs! #SUCCESS!