BBL "Special Case" - Dr. Shifrin Came Through! - Chicago, IL

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips,...

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips, and what some would call a big booty, but after 4 children, plus other weight fluctuations, I felt it looked messy and flat. Dr. Shifrin had his work cut out for him because unlike the typical small – bottomed BBL patient, I did not necessarily want to go wider and bigger... I requested for him to narrow my hips and add projection to my backside so that I looked more athletic and less curvy. Other doctors suggested a butt lift (where they would take out skin), and even a thigh lift because they felt that after Lipo my thigh skin would be too lax, but Dr. Shifrin felt confident he could have success, and he DID! I feel like I have a young, fit hips that don't spread out all over the place, and my butt looks so much neater and tighter and higher!! He Lipo'd me all the way from my knees to my ribs, and it looks beautiful! I'm not even done healing and already happy. If you're looking to get any work done (I also got a breast lift/reduction w/implant exchange - and HAPPY!!!), I highly recommend going to see Dr. Shifrin. He cares about what the PATIENT wants, and wants to give you the result YOU desire! #SUCCESS!

NOTE: I'm not positive about the exact price as he performed multiple procedures for me and charged me one price.

Befores and afters BBL

Another After Pic

Front View

After pic front

More afters

Still going strong

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips, and what some would call a big booty, but after 4 children, plus other weight fluctuations, I felt it looked messy and flat. Dr. Shifrin had his work cut out for him because unlike the typical small – bottomed BBL patient, I did not necessarily want to go wider and bigger... I requested for him to narrow my hips and add projection to my backside so that I looked more athletic and less curvy. Other doctors suggested a butt lift (where they would take out skin), and even a thigh lift because they felt that after Lipo my thigh skin would be too lax, but Dr. Shifrin felt confident he could have success, and he DID! I feel like I have a young, fit hips that don't spread out all over the place, and my butt looks so much neater and tighter and higher!! He Lipo'd me all the way from my knees to my ribs, and it looks beautiful! I'm not even done healing and already happy. Also, even after the procedure is complete and payment has been made, he continues to impress me. I have emailed him MANY times since my surgery with questions, and he always responds quickly, answering my questions and putting me at ease. If you're looking to get any work done (I also got a breast lift/reduction w/implant exchange - and HAPPY!!!), I highly recommend going to see Dr. Shifrin. He cares about what the PATIENT wants, and wants to give you the result YOU desire! I will definitely come back to him with future cosmetic needs! #SUCCESS!