BBL "Special Case" - Dr. Shifrin Came Through! - Chicago, IL

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips,...

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips, and what some would call a big booty, but after 4 children, plus other weight fluctuations, I felt it looked messy and flat. Dr. Shifrin had his work cut out for him because unlike the typical small – bottomed BBL patient, I did not necessarily want to go wider and bigger... I requested for him to narrow my hips and add projection to my backside so that I looked more athletic and less curvy. Other doctors suggested a butt lift (where they would take out skin), and even a thigh lift because they felt that after Lipo my thigh skin would be too lax, but Dr. Shifrin felt confident he could have success, and he DID! I feel like I have a young, fit hips that don't spread out all over the place, and my butt looks so much neater and tighter and higher!! He Lipo'd me all the way from my knees to my ribs, and it looks beautiful! I'm not even done healing and already happy. If you're looking to get any work done (I also got a breast lift/reduction w/implant exchange - and HAPPY!!!), I highly recommend going to see Dr. Shifrin. He cares about what the PATIENT wants, and wants to give you the result YOU desire! #SUCCESS!

NOTE: I'm not positive about the exact price as he performed multiple procedures for me and charged me one price.

Befores and afters BBL

Another After Pic

Front View

After pic front

More afters

Still going strong

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I have always had a very curvy figure. Wide hips, and what some would call a big booty, but after 4 children, plus other weight fluctuations, I felt it looked messy and flat. Dr. Shifrin had his work cut out for him because unlike the typical small – bottomed BBL patient, I did not necessarily want to go wider and bigger... I requested for him to narrow my hips and add projection to my backside so that I looked more athletic and less curvy. Other doctors suggested a butt lift (where they would take out skin), and even a thigh lift because they felt that after Lipo my thigh skin would be too lax, but Dr. Shifrin felt confident he could have success, and he DID! I feel like I have a young, fit hips that don't spread out all over the place, and my butt looks so much neater and tighter and higher!! He Lipo'd me all the way from my knees to my ribs, and it looks beautiful! I'm not even done healing and already happy. Also, even after the procedure is complete and payment has been made, he continues to impress me. I have emailed him MANY times since my surgery with questions, and he always responds quickly, answering my questions and putting me at ease. If you're looking to get any work done (I also got a breast lift/reduction w/implant exchange - and HAPPY!!!), I highly recommend going to see Dr. Shifrin. He cares about what the PATIENT wants, and wants to give you the result YOU desire! I will definitely come back to him with future cosmetic needs! #SUCCESS!

I am in absolute AWWW of your body you look amazing! He is doing my bbl in 2 weeks and I know he will do his best. . After seeing what he did to you I'm am convinced I choose the best Dr for me.. Girl work it. .!! I too will post my story after I'm done to share what an amazing dr and staff he is and has..By the way what was your height and weight before surgery hun?
Dr Shif Also did my BBL I'm 10 days post op and thing are checking out I wanted a natural looking enhancement that wasn't too over board!!! Where did you get the cut out pants??? I will post pics and tell my story very soon Just building the confidence to put my booty on blast lol
Wow you look great!
Hi. :) I'm going back and forth with what my next surgery will be. Will it be breast or butt? Or both? Hmmmm we shall see. :) So you didn't get butt implants right? Just fat transfer? Do you mind me asking details on the breast? Cc's? Saline or silicone?
Wow!! You look so AMAZING!! What is your height and what was your weight just before surgery? Your PS did an awesome job on your inner thighs (symmetry is unbelievable)! Well done!!
I can't stop looking at you pictures. You look absolutely fabulous...one of the best I've seen.
Looking good!
FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics : )
You look fierce! I want a BBL next, but while I'm healing from the TT and lift, I need to convince my husband that I really (need) want this!
HE DID A GREAT JOB:) so happy for you:) I can't wait to see him
Thanks!
Do you know if he has a lot of experience doing bbl? How many pics of bbl of patients did he showed you? I'm just afraid that he would be morw experience on butt implants vs bbl.....Btw you look great... I'm looking for a dr. In the chicago area ... it feels like as if all the great doctors are out of state but after seen your pics I'm beginning to rethink that...
I Believe he has a lot of experience… I think he does BBL's at least every week. When he did mine he had just done one the day before... Best of all, he does exactly what you want. He tailored the shape and size of my but just for me. He's really an excellent surgeon and I suggest you go for a consultation and see for yourself… It's free if you mention real self!
I had a consultation today and he as well as his office staff are extremely friendly and professional. He has a nice book in the lobby that gives his bio and training history. He seems very knowledgeable and he is very thorough. I agree, go for a consultation and see what you think.
Thank you both for your input. .. I think I will make an appointment with him very shortly
Awesome!
Is that d price for both breast ,lipo and bbl? And can we see some pics
No. It was about twice that... I guesstimated how much he charged for each. I do want to post pics but we took them on a regular camera so I still need to put them on the computer, and I wanted to wait to take after pics until some of my bruising is gone. I look really good though! I truly feel like he took about 15 years off my body!
Hi remodeling, hope all is well and your healing is going great...I'm from Chicago and looking to get a BBL done, I'm kinda new to this site and I cant lie I can not stay off here..lol, I have been reading so many positive reviews and loving them because it gives me hope...I have a consultation with Dr. Shifrin April 18th, and in May I have some more with other doctors...I know in your review you loved his work, what made you choose him and did he have a lot of before and after pics to show of his BBL...it seems like a lot of ladies on this site is traveling either out of state or country to have a their procedure done that I cant do, so when I see someone post that had something done here Im on it like a stalker...just looking for some insight, thanks in advance :-)
Looking for an awesome bbl Ck dr. Salzhauer. I just had it done and had a great experience.
Dr. Shifrin is fantastic!! I think he needs to be the Chi-town butt-Doc, but he's great at other stuff too! The best part about him is he doesn't do a cookie-cutter butt. He will shape yours exactly how you want it! I'm telling you: once you see him, it will be hard for you to even consider other doctors… He was the fourth or fifth doctor that I saw, and I only saw top-rated doctors, but he by far exceeded everyone else. He really seemed so confident like he knew exactly what he was doing, but he was humble enough to look at my pictures, answer all my questions and my concerns and do what I wanted him to do rather than what he wanted! -one of the doctors you're going to see has some really bad reviews on some other websites… I would definitely check into him further before you go see him. I almost did, because he claims to do a lot of BBLs, but then I saw some very negative stuff about him and it changed my mind. I don't want to mention which one because I don't like to badmouth people, but if you look a little further you will find it.
You look fantastic and look amazingly well for being barely 2 weeks post op! He took a lot off your hips and the swelling went down nicely! Thanks for the pics : )