Happy Client - halfway through the healing process and already my abdomen is flat - Miami, FL

I just had a combination of Smart Lipo with...

I just had a combination of Smart Lipo with traditional Lipo on my entire abdomen, inner thighs, and outer thighs. I am only halfway through the healing process and already my abdomen is flat and I am able to fit into my clothes without looking like I stuffed myself into them. I am very happy with the procedure and the results are better than I expected.

Hi I'm considering on getting lipo with him and wanted to know if you see results? How was he before the surgery and was he attentive after? Do you have any pics you can share please! I would really appreciate it. Thanks soo much
Congrats and good luck
Congrats
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blinski did a fantastic job! He explained everything on the first visit, taking the time to honestly consider what would be the optimal procedures to do and what a 58yr.old should expect in terms of results. He is very happy with the results of using the combination of smart Lipo with the traditional Lipo on someone whose skin elasticity is not the same as a younger patient's. Experience counts and I am living proof of that skill and experience.