Rhinoplasty Revision - Miami, FL

After years of dissatisfaction with a rhinoplasty...

After years of dissatisfaction with a rhinoplasty procedure done in my 20's by another surgeon, I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Bared to explore the options for a revision surgery. My nose had no definition whatsoever, the tip was blunt and retracted inward; it was bulky and uneven from every angle. Dr. Bared was courteous, thorough, and expressed his intent to use cartilage from my rib to rebuild my nose. In the weeks which turned into months following my consultation, the words rib cartilage kept haunting me. The thought of a more invasive procedure just added to the anxiety of undergoing an elective procedure that I could potentially be once again dissatisfied after all was said and done. Initially impressed by his attention to detail and keen eye, a year later, I scheduled a follow-up consultation with Dr. Bared and explained my concerns about the revision surgery and rib cartilage component. Dr. Bared further clarified that rib cartilage was the best tool to work with in my complicated case and will allow him the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcome. Retrospectively, I could have trusted this physician blindly. Dr.Bared is part of the elite in my book. His bed-side manner was impeccable. The follow-up was comprehensive. At one month post-surgery, the appearance of my nose is already beyond my expectations... natural and pleasing to the eye. Dr. Bared under-promised and over-delivered!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'd love to know more about your recovery and what it was like.
I came across a video of this doctor. OMG he is so handsome! I'm glad to hear you are happy with your revision. Would you mind sharing pictures? It does not have up show your face. Would really appreciate it! Happy healing!