at last.....a cure. -Plano, TX

I had a great experience. I was the clinics for...

I had a great experience. I was the clinics for patient for a level 4. I had ZERO pain. Slight swelling and bruising. I iced the area the first 8 hrs after the treatment. I took one 800 mg ibprufuen the same day to help with swelling. I also took lots of Arnica to help with bruising and swelling starting Wednesday afternoon and my procedure was on a Friday. So far I love it. No sweating or odor. Great results. I feel amazing. Worth every penny. The lidocaine shots didn't hurt nor did the procedure itself. I had virtually ZERO discomfort. I lift my arms and it smells just like taking a lid of a stick of deodorant. That's how fresh I am. I can not wait to do the follow up. I don't understand why they acted like it was a bad thing to do a level 4. I was pretty pushy. They said they usually stay between a 2-3, 3 being the max. I acutally had to wait on the dr. to arrive before they would start my procedure and approve the level 4. I called to schedule my follow appointment, while on the phone I requested a level 5 for my next procedure. The nurse said well we will probably stick with a level 4 just to see how it works. I got flustered. I am not a guinea pig to test out levels. I went on about my day, but called back later and insisted I have a level 5. It's my body and my money. The procedure is not cheap, plus I have to take off work and so does my husband to take me. (I could get lost in my own town, I could not imagine being in a different state trying to find my way around.) It's not like they're right down the road. I am traveling to an entire different state to have this done. They acted a little annoyed, but agreed to do a level 5.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was nice. I spent about a total of 1 minute with him about the procedure. Staff was wonderful.