at last.....a cure. -Plano, TX

I had a great experience. I was the clinics for...

I had a great experience. I was the clinics for patient for a level 4. I had ZERO pain. Slight swelling and bruising. I iced the area the first 8 hrs after the treatment. I took one 800 mg ibprufuen the same day to help with swelling. I also took lots of Arnica to help with bruising and swelling starting Wednesday afternoon and my procedure was on a Friday. So far I love it. No sweating or odor. Great results. I feel amazing. Worth every penny. The lidocaine shots didn't hurt nor did the procedure itself. I had virtually ZERO discomfort. I lift my arms and it smells just like taking a lid of a stick of deodorant. That's how fresh I am. I can not wait to do the follow up. I don't understand why they acted like it was a bad thing to do a level 4. I was pretty pushy. They said they usually stay between a 2-3, 3 being the max. I acutally had to wait on the dr. to arrive before they would start my procedure and approve the level 4. I called to schedule my follow appointment, while on the phone I requested a level 5 for my next procedure. The nurse said well we will probably stick with a level 4 just to see how it works. I got flustered. I am not a guinea pig to test out levels. I went on about my day, but called back later and insisted I have a level 5. It's my body and my money. The procedure is not cheap, plus I have to take off work and so does my husband to take me. (I could get lost in my own town, I could not imagine being in a different state trying to find my way around.) It's not like they're right down the road. I am traveling to an entire different state to have this done. They acted a little annoyed, but agreed to do a level 5.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was nice. I spent about a total of 1 minute with him about the procedure. Staff was wonderful.

Thank you very much for posting pictures. That is great that your swelling went away and you had no bruises of any kind!

Its very sweet that your husband goes to your appointments with you. It sounds like you got a good one. :) How long are you waiting before having your second treatment?

I go back on November 1st. I can't wait. I had to push my appointment up a month cause the doctor will be out of town. I love it. I feel so clean. I had no idea how dirty it was making me feel.

Wow, that is awesome to hear!! I'm so happy to hear how much better you are feeling!!